Stories based in darker themed smut

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cuty69

Hello bluemoon!

I have put off making a request thread for a long time and have decided to give it a go if anything people i contact can use it for refrence! So i hope you enjoy and please keep commenting on here light :) PM me instead.

Who am i?
Well the quick answer is i prefer not to answer simply because i have had experiences with people becoming overly attatched to me before, and as such i prefer to keep rp'ing to on site atleast for starters.

But i am female and as such i prefer to play female roles. I much prefer being the younger character in plays and will only really do older or "milf's" incase i double :).

Literacy

I find my self a litle more simple on this topic i would say, i prefer correct grammer as much as anyone but mostly if you avoid using the texting slang like "ty" "lol" "omg" ect i have no real issues.
Mistakes happen and my grammer is definantly not perfect, especially when it comes to "," and "." I will make mistakes but i do try my best.

I will allways favor a creative mind over a literat mind :) and as such i consider my self very creative. Atleast i would like to think so.

What i am looking for

I am looking for male partners preferably, maybe ladies in case you have a really good idea that you think i may be a match for.

I am looking for fun and a good story, i am looking for someone to pingpong ideas with and build a world in which to play around in. As such i am looking to escape reality in a sense and therefor i am not much for modern settings, they are fun every once in a while so give me a message but it is more likely to be turned down unless you have a spin on it!

Settings, Fandoms and kinks

This is probably the part of a request thread that is the most fun for everyone ^.^

Kinks:
I am very open minded and actully have very few kinks i dislike. The only things i sill really not do is hyper stuff and scat, and i have a heavy dislike for harem settings, but i am not opposed to them under the right circumstances.

Big favorites but not requirements:
These are very likely to instantly net you a play with me, but they are also heavy themes and are not what i enjoy playing out all the time.

- Misoganyised worlds: i allways enjoy building a world where women are a disposable property lower than animals, in such a world i find it interresting to sneak around, of serve a master. I think this works well in high fantasy, fantasy, and sci fi not so much in a modern setting. I like the idea that M x M is the more socially accepted pairings as couples use women as they see fit if they have quick desires. There are a lot of ways to take a setting like this and building the world is part of the fun, if your interrested send me a pm :)
- Non-con: not much to say here :) i like it
- Rough sex - self expaining really but i wanted to stress that i do not have any limit too how rough aslong as the setting allows for it!
- Beastiality: i am a big fan of animals especially if they are considered above me, i think it is particularly fun being made to breed with one as a show for depraved nobels.

These are some big ones that i really enjoy. But they are all of rougher themes, i may add more as time goes on depending on how my thread goes ^.^
I do enjoy more consensual themes aswell so dont let the ones listed discourage you i will not break your limits if you make the limits visible :) i cannot read minds!
From the listed themes you can probably guess i prefer being the submissive role but in a consensual setting i consider my self more equal rather than the extremes of sub and dom.

Fandoms:

The list here could be long, a few quickones i enjoy are game of thrones and The witcher (i only know a litle bit about this one but what i do know i find intriguing). And as said the lidt could be long so i prefer to be asked if i am interrested in something.

Other than that thanks for reading and this will probably be updated over time

Oops i am such a dummy i meant to hit buddy list. Now i just feel stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom