♡ f / m league of legends ; searching for a creative male oc。

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen`

Banned
Banished
1hrxhl.png

first thing's first! i'm seeking creative partners only. this means that you'll actively contribute to
the roleplay's progression and keep your original character as dynamic as possible. second, i expect
anyone willing to play with me to have a general understanding of the game, league of legends.
i am searching for a very specific plot that requires you to at least be able to identify
some champions, maps, and items within the game. then, onto the plot!

plot: your character is chosen to test the beta version of league of legend's first virtual reality
interface. in this virtual reality, your character is able to fight alongside their chosen champion
and even develop an intimate relationship with them outside of the battles (think sword art
online for scenes that don't necessarily involve fighting). however, after the first few days, the program
is infected by a virus and players hooked up to the game are unable to leave it. consequentially,
if they die in any of the rift games, they also die in the real world. in order to escape, they must
win a number of games and reset the program to its default setting to save everyone.

i can play any and all female league of legends champions you desire to be your chosen champion.
i will only roleplay over private threads and write at least two paragraphs per post. i expect
the same reply length from you, too. some of my favorite kinks include anal, toys, double
penetration, oral (receiving), and foreplay
. i will not do macro/micro, futa, f/f, furries,
vomit, and scat.
feel free to tell me your own kinks and limits if you'd like for me to know.
if you've read this far and are interested, please write your favorite champion in the subject title.

see you soon, summoner! ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom