3 Ideas Trump..daddy and Other incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
Please dont Message me here I will not see it. Just PM me and we can plan an RP. I only RP on PM please dont ask for Skype Kik or any of that stuff. I am not interested in that.

I am normally interested in playing Fairly capable dominant Girls. But Right now I am kind of in the mood to be Dominated. If only to play around with the idea.

Trumped up Cummed In.

This idea may make some people a bit Uncomfortable. But I wanted to play a role against Donald Trump. The Details are open to debate as with all of my ideas. I am basing this a little on Trump saying he was rich and can do anything he wanted. He can grab girl's Pussies and so on. I would like to play a 15 year old Girl invited on a class trip to Trumps Home or Office. Trump could then Find my Char wandered away from the Tour and was Poking around his Private things. Maybe Reading Papers she never should have seen. I would like him to be enraged and Pin my Char Down. He would force himself on to despite being 70 and 55 years older then my Girl. This would be Mostly about the simple fact that he is Powerful and rich. So he can do whatever he dammed well wants to do.

I would rather not be Hit or Punched for this RP. After all he strikes me as more Mentally abusive. He would degrade my Char destroy her Confidence. Use her and Abbuse her because he can do that. He would be having an Affair on his Wife. And he would threaten my Char into Obediance. Maybe buying her Mothers House. Or Her Dad's Company in order to Black mail her.

This could go Further if we add a Sister. Perhaps my Char was spying on Behalf of her older sister. A minor politician or Reporter. Trump forces my Char to Lure her sister into a trap to be Raped as well. Maybe even forcing the Sisters to pleasure him together. We could add some of his Familly as well. But not needed if you prefer not. PM me and we can work out the specifics.

-----------------

around the elite the average do all that they can do.

This is an Idea I have bounced around in my Head for some Time. I envision a nearly perfect Family of Elite and Great. A Mother who is a famed Doctor. A Father a court Judge who is well known. 3-4 Brothers Sisters all talented and capable. One could be an Artist Creative with there art being displayed. A second an Athlete Young but already having been in the Olympics or some other Honours. One other Brilliant and so on.

My main Char the last born is 15 and is....not smart or creative or Athletic. She is Good at many things but not Fantastic at anything. She is however pretty one of the sexiest Girls around. Until her Brother gets Dumped. She notices he is getting more and more stressed and Agitated. His Work load seems to be wearing him down more then it used to. She confronts him and he confesses he misses the Relaxing Blow Jobs his GF used to give him. After some Thought my Char offers her....services. She wants to help him relax and she is eager to be Useful for a change. And after she swallows his Hot cum she discovers she does have one thing to offer her elite Familly. She continues to Suck off her Brother each day. Untill word spreads and her second brother calls her to his Room. He is not interested in a blow Job he wants to Loose his Virginity. He has no time to date. And so she gives him what he needs. Her other brothers and sisters soon need services as well. Maybe even in time her Parents.

This should not be Pure smut. I want each char to be unique and interesting. With unique interesting skills and tastes.

Daddy sold me.

A more simplistic Idea. A father with a compulsion to Gamble. The Problem is he is really bad at it. And as he often does he works himself into a whole. Only this time when he is Deep in he gets a fantastic Hand. The other player will agree to a double or Nothing. Sadly for the Dad his hand is Fantastic....but his Opponent is better. The Dad has no hope of Paying off his debt. And so when he is Offered a way to loan out his Daughters as a means of Payment. He finds himself with little choice. More so when he is Facing having his Hands broken.

Trump

I do like your scene with you in the Trump house discovered in some private rooms, I can see the fury when youre found.
DO you like to play in first or third character? What are your character looks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom