Looking for a Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a Dominant who wants to break a rebellious slave as a sex slave for him and his friends on occasion. Someone who likes rebellious slaves, breaking them and using them often.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Mary Elmwood
Blue eyes and dirty blonde hair
Mary was born into slavery making her a slave herself. Always wanting to see the free world she would figure out ways to escape her masters. She was sold into slavery by her uncle, her only living relative to settle gambling debts. Always a rebellious spirit escaping her masters houses, always in the auction and it came to a point most of the masters knew she was a handful and wouldn't give her the time of day. Staying in the auction for almost a year she became the punching bag of stressed gaurds especially when the warden looked the other way. Still rebellious as ever but secretly doesn't want to go the mines till the day she died because she wanted to explore the world.

I now have yahoo messenger as well

What if a master who treated my character as their own child growing up dies, then in the owners will my character is given to a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom