Just A Simple Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just A Simple Search

So a fairly simple request here from a, relatively speaking, simple gal.

I'm looking for Femslash/Lesbian/Yuri/etc roleplay. Meaning no smut or sex with men. Sorry fellas, but I'm not terribly interested in screwing men! And men playing as women... You're 9/10 not what I'm looking for, and if you tell me you're a man, or your profile says you're a man, you're out!

And the matter of literacy. I don't care what your 'mother/father/native' tongue/language is; so long as you can type/'speak' English properly, coherently, and without much trouble we'll be fine. I don't require a particular post length, but do try to get at least a paragraph (5-7 sentences) per post in or it won't be worth the effort.

Particularly in certain areas:

Star Wars
Star Trek
Marvel-verse (Cinematic and Comics)
RWBY-verse

Now, I'm more than willing to play in these "generic" settings by themselves, but if I can play canon's from this universe then great! If I can play against others playing canons too? Even better!

Canons I'd prefer playing as:
  • From Star Wars:
    • Sabine Wren
    • Ahsoka Tano
    • Mara Jade Skywalker

• From Star Trek:
    • Jaylah
    • Nyota Uhura
    • Carol Marcus

• From Marvel:
    • Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
    • Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
    • Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
    • Maria Hill
    • Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy)
    • Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde)
    • Magik (Illyana Rasputina)
    • Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
    • Phoenix (Jean Grey)
    • Emma Frost
    • She-Hulk (Jen Walters)
    • X-23 (Laura Kinney)

• From RWBY:
    • Yang Xiao Long
    • Blake Belladonna
    • Pyrrha Nikos
    • Velvet Scarlatina
    • Neo
    • Emerald Sustrai
    • Cinder Fall

In addition to these mentioned canons, I'm also up for playing OC characters (Particularly in the Star Wars or Star Trek Universe) as well so don't hesitate to ask about those sorts of things! Also, if you want to know who I'd prefer to play these characters against, feel free to ask!

In terms of what I'm looking for in RP settings/scenarios/elements I enjoy:
Illicit Relationships (or anything that might be immediately frowned on in the universe we play in.)
Age Difference (Nothing too crazy, but yes.)
Smut
Plot (Usually nothing too plot heavy, just enough plot to set the RP and keep things from winding up purely smut.)
Poly Relationships (Bonus points for poly relationships that come about because of one person cheating on the other!)
Sex as common occurrence (IE a variant on settings where it wouldn't be uncommon to see someone getting fucked while at a restaurant, mall/shopping center, etc.)
BDSM (Not big on Sadism/Masochism but things like Shibari/Kinbaku, and typical bondage sex, and related things, are more than welcome!)

And for those of you who want to know what turns me on, here's my kink list: X! Feel free to look it over to see what I like, don't like, and could maybe be talked into!

And finally, if you're interested in playing, post in the thread with the interest of yours, and I'll get back to you if I'm interested!

And finally, if you're interested in playing, post in the thread with the interest of yours, and I'll get back to you if I'm interested!

That's different, but alright.

Thing I'm most interested in right now, yuri-wise, would be playing sub to multiple women. But that's optional so I'd be happy to just do one on one if you'd rather.

Sabine and Ahsoka are pretty cute, I'd be fine doing an RP with either of those. SW has a few other good choice, so I think there'd be room for discussion there if it came to it.

Your Marvel selection is great. Scarlet Witch, She Hulk, Jean, Kitty, Maria Hill, Magik.. honestly I'm fine with almost any Marvel pairing, and this fandom is probably the one I'm most interested in at the moment. So many possible pairing.

No listed Ruby makes me a little sad, but Yang, Neo, Cinder, Pyrrha, etc are all great too.

That's all I had to say. Feel free to message me if you're interested in talking in more detail. And if not, then I guess I'll remove this post from your thread in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom