Quick request thread.~ (F for dom M) I Can RP in IMs Now :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

breezy

Planetoid
hello all! These are just a couple of plots that I'm really craving, could be one shots, could be long term :^)

✮ (this one is a plot i did a long time ago that I'm looking to revive c: ) Two people meet in a coffee shop, they find each other attractive, so he asks her out to dinner, over their casual dinner conversation, their sexual attraction grows and they somehow end up uncovering their sub/dom fantasies, and a lovely partnership ensues.

✮ Cliche teacher/student pairing

✮ A "good girl gone bad" sort of scenario. My character think she's all rough and tough after living a relatively privileged and sheltered life, until she meets a "bad boy". He's a drug dealer(?), and an asshole, and he's quite intrigued by her. But now he has to decide if he wants to lie in order to win her over or does he want to be up front with her?

✮ Cliche "brother's best friend plot"

✮ Cliche boss blackmailing his secretary

✮ My character is spending the holidays alone this year. (( We can decide if it's Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, or whatever we're feeling at the time)) When she goes to the store to pick up a few things, she runs into your character(who happens to be her ex)'s parents! It just so happens that they're heading up to their vacation home ( Cabin on the lake, beach house, ski lodge, whatever is applicable) to celebrate the holiday! They invite her along, insisting that she comes, and that your character will be thrilled to see her. So, after she drives out to meet them that night, it becomes clear that she was the last person that your character expected to see at the door. Turns out, your character's parents are trying to get our characters back together. What happens next? Are they destined to be together, or will they fight the whole time, only YOU can decide!!! (and me of course, this is a two person endeavor.)

✮ Best Friends falling in love (or lust~)

✮ My character is in a committed relationship with a "nice guy" but that all changes when an old flame from high school reappears

✮ Roomates??

✮ Maybe a cliche 50 Shades of Grey scenario with the naive sub and the experienced dom?

✮ maybe a supernatural plot? Vampire or Incubus or something

PM to discuss!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom