Les Bos (F/F, F/Fu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heiress

Super-Earth
I'll try to make this thread nice and concise. I don't usually advertise, and I figure this will be the only time I do make a request thread, and ultimately I don't like drawing attention to myself. But I'm bored and need one or two new partners to help with that.

I'm setting Thursday as my bumping days

Only looking to do f/f and f/futa based scenes at the moment. But if you're a guy playing a girl, then I don't particularly care as long as you do a good job of it. Also I should say only come messaging me if you can write one to three paragraphs of grammatically correct English in the third person. No shoestrings of nonsense in first person, thanks.

I don't have a whole lot of limits outside of the usual. No piss, no shit, no death or sexualised violence. The usual stuff. Doesn't do anything for me.

I'm cool with fandoms. Got a big list of anime, games, comics and such that I enjoy and we can work off of and see if we have any common interests. Canon/canon only though. Open to originals too, of course. Could be modern pairings, or based on fantasy or sci-fi or original heroes, or.... whatever. 'Original' is a broad category.

As to anything particular I'm looking for... I'm rather open on the whole dom/sub thing, and can do either decently well, but right now I kinda have a craving to play a sub woman opposite multiple futas or other women. Vague, I know, but that leaves a lot of room for discussion. Getting gangbanged is nice. I'm willing to discuss pairings outside of that set up though.

I like scenes that involve celebrities too. But it would take a while to list all the female celebs I like, so just know that I'm open to suggestions there.

Original Pairings
My preferred roles on the left.

Daughter x Mother/Mothers friends
Nerd x Cheerleader/Cheerleaders
Heroine x Villainess
Punk x Cheerleader/Cheerleaders
Cheerleader x Punk/Punks
Knight x Squire
Witch x Warrior/Warriors
Amazon/Lady Orc x Mortal woman/women

Fandoms

Keep in mind this whole set up is going to be fast and loose. I have a lot of fandoms, and pairings in those fandoms I like

Marvel/DC- Where to even start? I mean, if it's a woman from either universe there's a chance I'm gonna be aware of them, and want to use them. So for these two we'd need to have a bit of discussion to mark up a pairing. I suppose it couldn't hurt to give some slight pointers though.

Full disclosure, I didn't like Suicide Squad {shocking, I know} but Margot Robbie made for a deliciously sexy Harley Quinn. I'd like to play Harley {not necessarily her movie version, but Robbie makes for a good faceclaim if it comes to that} as either a sub or a dom. Maybe she's got a heroine in her clutches? Another villainess needs a favour from her. Or a group of heroines really wanna fuck some clown pussy?

Also, who doesn't love Wonder Woman? Again I'd love to play her, either as a sub or dom. Maybe bearing down on some fresh meat? Or someone really wants to tear off those star-spangled panties and make her scream? I have a similar love for Power Girl too.

On the Marvel side, Maria Hill is a fox. Also gotta love MJ and Gwen and the X-girls, and so on. Yeah I could go on all day about Marvel and DC pairings.

Fallout- Probably one of the biggest thing for me right now. I might not have liked Fallout 4 as a game, but it did have some great girls in it. And thanks to some deliciously NSFW lewd artwork by TheKite, I've been inspired to play Nora in some les-heavy adventures.

Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra- Probably obvious from my avatar, but yes I like both series and they have some fine women in both continuities. To the point where most any pairing is likely to interest me. I'd love to play a slutty/submissive Korra, or Katara, or Azula or {You get the idea}.

Mass Effect- I quite like Femshep (usually in her default redhead look) and also love putting her in all kinds of perverse scenes. Miranda, Jack, Traynor, Tali, Liara and Samara are also exceptionally hot. Some vague ideas I have would be Femshep being the lesbo slut of her crew, working off a debt to Aria, or being the target of a cabal of wicked Asari (Morinth, Aria, Siala, Matriarch Benezia {Goddamn I love her}, etc.)

A pervy sample.

Overwatch- It's a little generic to mention this series at this point, but the game does have some real good character designs to it. And it's ultimately a pretty solid basis for F/F or Futa/F content. I'd be pretty open to playing characters like D.Va, Pharah, Ana or Mei in a submissive role. As for doms... damn, most anyone could fit that role nicely. But Widow, Zarya and Sombra would probably fit the role best.

I still have a love for multiple doms, and interracial. Eager to see what can be thought up.

Message me if you're up for planning, and are fine with sticking to PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom