WW2 plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tool

Super-Earth
hello I have a ww2 plot in mind and wondered if anyone would be willing to rp it with me

The main thing I am looking for is some one to play a small group of men ( about 3-5) to go with my group of females. The RP wont be 100% historically accurate as I will make somethings up to go with plot

These men would be members of the Nazi army and would end up capturing my characters. Because of who my characters are the German leader decides that this group of soldiers can keep them to do with as they please.

September 1, 1939, The German army rolls through Poland marking the beginning of a six year conflict in Europe. The German military began invading many European countries under the command of Adolf Hitler. On May 10th, 1940, Hitler set his sites on the countries to the west and invaded France. When the leader of Germany over looked an Island of the coast of Normandy he had no idea that one of his deadliest foes would come from it. Jersey Island, a small country not officially recognized by most Nations, is home to a variety of people. The land has more women than man and thus wasn't preserved as a threat. After the invasion of France the people who called Jersey home began to fear for their lives. The government began to reach out to the larger countries for aid. They received very little support until late 1941. After the German invasion of the soviet union Stalin spotted the opportunity to strike Hitler in a place where he wasn't worried about. Russia would give Jersey weapons and a Naval ship in return Jersey would send some units into German occupied France. A small group of women volunteered and were trained for various tasks. The small group of four became known as the Blue Devils do to their blue hair. Capable of ground assaults and operating armored tanks to flying aircraft in daring air raids and maneuvering a battle ship like no other these women became feared amongst the German ranks. Although the Germans knew they had blue hair they were unaware that they were women. These women were under supplied and had to utilize the resources around them to survive. Often sneaking up on sleeping German tankers and stealing the things they needed. It is late 1944 and the Allis are moving into Germany. The Blue devils have been spotted in a stolen Tiger 2 tank near Cologne. Your squad has been tasked with hunting down the Blue Devils.

and so we would start when you encounter the Blue Devils and go from there if you are interested PM me and let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom