Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smash 4 Challenge Thread

Melevolence

A Total Mess Of A Man
Heyo! For those not aware, I play Smash 4 at a local competitive level. I deeply enjoy the game and am always looking for people to play with. I have it for both Wii U and 3DS, though obviously prefer Wii U over 3DS as much as possible.

I feel my connection is strong (I also have my Wii U hardwired to cut lag) so matches should be quite good provided you also have a strong connection.

For the record I play quite unorthodox characters. I ride the low tier hype train pretty hard. Only high tier I play is Sonic.

-Game & Watch
-Wario
-Charizard
-Duck Hunt Dog

If you wanna play, just let me know! My NNID is: Melevolence

I haven't played for a while and I suck. Would be happy to play 3 or 4 way, but my one on one games would be a sad performance.

Sad this isn't getting more attention, I'd love to get back into Smash but don't have a reason currently since I'm bored of online play.

My Lucina is so rusty, she's my main. :(

Princess Pittooey said:
Sad this isn't getting more attention, I'd love to get back into Smash but don't have a reason currently since I'm bored of online play.

My Lucina is so rusty, she's my main. :(

Me too! I really want to play more people and hoped that Blue Moon would have some interest in a Smash night or something. I'm always itching to play! My Maine Smash group has sort of dried up in terms of accepting online matches for some odd reason XD

Most of my friends lost interest in it, and with that, so did I. I have never been good at keeping attention on games that require me to play with strangers. I like Splatoon because there isn't much interaction and people can't communicate with you through tags just to be asshats.

But even Splatoon has lost it's charm. I need human interaction to get back into both games.

Yeah when people change their tag to be douche bags I just take off the kiddy gloves and beat their ass with troll characters like G&W and Duck Hunt :p But I suppose asshattery is just the nature of the beast when it comes to fighting games. It's in every community no matter what game it is XD

I like people being asshats in person so I can give them smug looks the whole time while I beat them. I love picking Palutena and taunting the shit out of people when they annoy me too. XD

Back
Top Bottom