Taboo fun and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwish

Moon
Hello there I am looking for both short and long term role players. I have a vast list of things I enjoy, so if you see something that gets your attention please PM me.

Who I Will Play With.
Both Male and Female.
Herm/Futas.

How I Role Play.
I will only role play through PMs.

Who I Will Role Play
I will only play as a female characters.

Role Plays/Parings I Am Looking For;

Incest:
Daddy X daughter,
Brother X Sister,
Sister X Sister;
Mother X daughter.
Other Parings;
Teacher/Student.
Friend/ Friends little Sister.
Bully/Bullied.
Prince/Princess.
Slave/ Princess or Queen.
Child Hood Friends.
Demons, Vampires ect.

Role I Take On.​
I can be a switch but I am never fully Submissive.

Plot lines.

The Bully and the bullied.
My character would be the bully and your character would be the one being bullied.

Blackmail Plot.
My character in some way shape or form blackmails your character into doing whatever she wants

School life.
My character would play the typical rude popular girl. She is failing some classes due to problems at home and your character is paid by her parents to help her however, the character you play finds out she isn't they person she seems to be and uses that to get what you want.

Characters I would like played.

Scenes I would like to play out.
So my character would play the dom student and your character (male) would either be another student or a teacher.

I am a sucker for cum. My character would again be the student and
your character either a teacher or another student.

Will Not Do.

I will not do vore, gore, scat, impregnation.
I will only control one character and I only role play using PMS

F list

RE: Looking for a bit of everything

Nightwish said:
Hello there I am looking for both short and long term role players. I have a vast list of things I enjoy, so if you see something that gets your attention please PM me.
I am happy to play with male, female, hems, futas and more. Just ask and I am sure we can come up withs something!

First off I will say this, I do not mind planning out the role play in detail however, I like to know who is going to send the starter first. This is not me being pushy or wanting to jump in without any plot, it's just me wanting to know who starts.

Secondly I work long hours and may have a different time zone to many people here. I will reply when I can, but if I have not sent a reply withing two weeks please do send me a reminder it may have gotten lost.

Thridly I will only role play through PMs.

I will only play as a female characters.

Some things I am looking for right now.
Sub males and futas.
Incest I love Daddy X daughter, Brother X Sister, Sister X Sister or Mother X daughter.
I will do Mother X Son if I like the storyline enough.
I am happy to play switch.

Plot lines.

The Bully and the bullied.
My character would be the bully and your character would be the one being bullied.

Blackmailed Daddy.
My character would play the slut daughter who blackmails her daddy into getting what she wants.
I am open for other pairings for this plot.

Teacher and Student.
Basically I play the student. My character would again blackmail the teacher character into doing what they want.
Plot two for this.
My character needs to pass the class and will do anything in order to make sure it happens.

School life.
My character would play the typical rude popular girl. She is failing some classes due to problems at home and your character is paid by her parents to help her, however the character you play finds out she isn't they person she seems to be and uses that to get what you want.

F list

I will not do vore, gore, scat, impregnation.
I will only control one character and I only role play using PMS

Interested?

How about a teacher that abuses his position for making his students what he wants him to do? 'd love to write some rapeplays stories later.

On a typical monday morning, I started the week and myclass with throwing prints at rather than to students.

Iwas neither someone who was just trying to muddle through nor someone enthusiastic. He just wanted to be a decent teachers.

Which might have not been a problem. If it weren't for the students.
Those pesky little bastards.

In row 3 Liam and Roland were constantly trying to make fun of people. In row 5 Caithlyn and Sarah were discussing the latest sexual encounters and entertaining the whole class.

Why would there be students?

If it weren't for the homework and the marks which my powerplay basically consisted of.

I had given some homework the Friday before and wondering who might present the results.

Sarah, Caithlyn, how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom