Furries, Ferals, and More, Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Petit Kinkster

Super-Earth
Hello!

Today I come to you with a bit of a different idea from my usual fare. In looking through Gelbooru, I stumbled once again across once of my favorite artists, Nezumi. There's hardly ever any explanation about the background for their pictures, which leads to me thinking up stuff on its own, and now I've got some plots I'd like to do!

Here's a quick about-me:
I roleplay over email, PMs on this site, Discord, or KIK (username: thebreedingbitch)
I roleplay in third-person point of view.
I write two+ paragraphs per post, but I can easily get super-literate. I expect similar. I hate one-liners.
I'm not a girl in real life. This isn't a problem to me but some people are really anal-retentive about it, so.
[I have an F-List], as well. But F-List seems to be really unreliable at the moment, so I also made a list on [ this site! ]

Anyway, onto the fun part that you scrolled down for! This is just a list of pictures that inspire me, and perhaps little plot drabbles that I came up with on the fly when I looked at them. Of course, those are just suggestions and I'd love to come up with something between the two of us!

I should mention that all of them are EXTREMELY NSFW. Seriously, don't open them around people who would judge you. Most of them are also a bit dub-con in nature, so... Yeah.

Anyway, onto the plots!

The Captured Faun [ One ] [ Two ] [ Three ] [ Four ] [ Five ]
Idea One: I have a satyress OC who spends her time sneaking into the homes of and robbing people who have built too close to her territory. Obviously, someone goes out to catch her, possibly on a bounty offered, and gives her her comeuppance. This one can be a longer-lived RP, for sure-- perhaps in addition to the reward for capturing her, he decides to keep her as his 'pet', as well.
Idea Two: A bit similar to the first, albeit without the bounty. A monster hunter/mystical creature sex enthusiast has heard of the legendary stamina and sexual prowess of satyrs. So he goes out into the wilds and tries to catch one for his own to see if the legends are really true.

The Temple Guardian: [ One ] [ Two ] [ Three ] [ Four ] [ Five ]
For aeons, a certain beast of demigoddess status has protected a holy forest temple from evil. However, one day, after a long lull in any sort of threats (during which she may have become a little complacent), a massive attack happens, and despite her best efforts, she is overwhelmed. The temple is either corrupted or destroyed, and to add insult to injury, the demon commander takes her as a prize, either to simply tame her as a plaything, or to corrupt her as well and make her one of his most loyal, strongest subjects.

Conquered: [ One ] [ Two ]
Idea One: With the discovery of a certain continent in which anthro races were found (and the subsequent ruling by governments that they were not legally people), a new type of 'farm' began to crop up, one which specialized in training imported anthro women to be the perfect sex slaves. It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it! This idea could focus either on the training at the actual facility, or if you want a more one-on-one approach, perhaps an ambitious owner takes an unbroken anthro for himself and decides to try training her himself.
Idea Two: The local towns have been terrorized by a warmongering pack of beastmen for a good while, led by a particularly bloodthirsty warlord known only as 'Tusk'. Putting together all of their money, the people recruit the help of a band of mercenaries, who manage to drive back the barbarian gang, but not before capturing 'Tusk', who, it turns out, is actually a female beastess. The mercenaries decide either to keep her for their own, or, instead, relinquish her to the townships so they can dispense a little bit of their own 'justice' for all of the harm that she's caused.

Man's Best Friend: [ One ] [ Two ] [ Three ] [ Four ]
Idea One: In an alternate universe or even just a futuristic society, certain species of animals have been modified to be sentient, and as such have gained status as 'people'. They're more or less citizens, albeit four-legged; they go to work, have jobs, all that, but they're still... Animals, and while it's not really stated out right they're basically second class citizens and seen as lesser-than humans. As a result, relationships between them and humans is really taboo, but it still happens, and obviously one of those would be something we'd play out.
Idea Two: Recent explorations have found a small island 'nation' to the south where a race of people descended from wolves has, until now, lived peacefully. Astoundingly enough, despite living on four legs, they've managed to evolve a culture and capability for language! Because of their stunning resemblance to domestic dogs, only larger, there has been a black-market trade in them as pets... Not by kidnapping, but rather, by promising them ~exciting and luxurious~ careers in foreign countries... Except, when they get there, they often find themselves being kept as sex slaves or trafficked. This could also work as science fiction, as well, with a new PLANET of dogbians instead.

Miscellaneous Anthro Pictures: [ One ] [ Two ] [ Three ] [ Four ]
Idea One: The first thing that immediately came to mind was a simple prostitution plot. Perhaps in a society where anthros are unofficially second-class citizens, lots of furry women take advantage of their exotic looks and turn to selling themselves to get by?
Idea Two: ... Pretty much anything, really. I'm totally open to plotting about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom