Innocence's search for long term roleplay partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

InnocenceRose

Super-Earth
Hello there, I am looking for new roleplay partners who are interested in everyday situations and know how to keep a roleplay going without it getting slow. I post about 1-2 paragraphs per post. If I am bored, at least 3 sentences.

Warning: If I am bored I will want to skip a lot, a lot of other partners get bored with this, so if you don't like skipping then don't bother.

Plot outlines:

1. Family- A man and woman are in a struggle as they try to keep their marriage together. They are having financial issues because they have a one year old son and another baby on the way. The husband turns to selling drugs to try and make more money, but soon he gets hooked on it and becomes abusive when he isn't sober.

2. Neighbors- A woman jsut moves to the neighborhood and her neighbor is a young single man who is lonely. He comes to help her move in and soon they fall for each other after making a friendship.

3. Best Friends- two best friends who are now in college start spending more and more time together and one night at a party, they sleep together. After about a week of confusion it happens again bit this time when they are sober and they fall in love.

4. Mafia- A leader of the mafia falls for an outside girl who is in danger because her father owns a line of businesses and owes the gang money. He takes her in as a sex slave and soon falls for her.

5. Preacher's Daughter- A girl in her senior year goes to a party for the first time, she meets a guy, but they don't do anything that night. Soon she falls head over heels for him and doesn't realize he is just trying to get a quick lay, but after they have sec he keeps coming back for more and soon the girl gets pregnant and he is stuck with her and resentful.

PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom