Kinky, Literate, and Looking for Distraction (FxM, M//)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethron

Super-Earth
Name: Seth
Timezone: Pacific, but I’m up super late so..
OC or fandom?: Both. Preference to OC.

Roleplays are:
  • Smut oriented with plenty of character development should you choose
  • Full of argumentative sex. I’m not a sweet lay-you-down kinda player. I like pseudo non-con. I want to like you and want you to like me but I want to feel some sort of hesitation–that can be because I’m closeted, because we’re not supposed to be together, whatever.
  • Full of OOC discussion. I’d like to get to know you–maybe swap messengers and chat for a bit, be friendly, whatever. I want this roleplay to be good for you and me, and that sometimes requires background discussion about what we want or what we don’t like

My Characters Are:
  • Submissive or switch
  • Usually scrappy and angry. I like fighting. Can also play the occasional super-sub
  • Male or female.
  • Human or Furry or anything in-between.

Your Characters Are:
  • Male.
  • Bigger than mine, physically. I usually like there to be a noticeable size difference
  • Dominant

Preferred rp medium: Google Docs, but I’m flexible.
Additional:
  • My Kink List
  • I am not shy of pretty much anything, so if you are a super kinky person, I am probably a good fit for you.
  • I roleplay often and quickly and am looking hopefully for those who can do the same. I am also not upset by you dropping the RP--just tell me if things aren't working and wander along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom