Dark Menagerie: Monster girls, Pokemon, Gargoyles, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringmistress

Meteorite
Greetings, one and all! I am Ringmistress, here to add a drop of poison to your childhood or weave a fantastic world populated with monsters, demons and heroes or any era. I'm here in the hope of finding someone who is willing to build with me an engaging narrative in tandem to the smutty elements of the game, as here it is my hope that they go hand in hand. I am huge on worldbuilding and story.

I've been roleplaying for over twelve years, have plenty of experience and I'll frankly dispense with terms like "literate" or "semi-literate". What I want is someone who is a strong, confident writer who can reciprocate my efforts in a game. I take male and female partners.

My hope is someone who communicates, replies a couple times a week with consistency, and most importantly gives me something to go off of in their posts and does more than just react, or wait for me to be constantly pushing things forward.

I roleplay over PM, or email.

Now, for the fun stuff (F-List is coming soon but favorites off the top of my head are: non/dubcon, breeding, public/exhibitionism, ritual, light bondage, size differences, consensual, heat, power struggles)

Fandoms/Pairings/Interests

Pokemon (human x pokemorph) or (pokemorph x pokemorph)
Legend of Zelda (I can play Midna, Zelda, or an OC against canons or OCs)
Gargoyles
Digimon
Gravity Falls (particularly any monsterfalls AUs)
Undertale
Armello
Dungeons and Dragons based worlds (I especially like pairings that involve drow and orcs)

Plots on Hand

Better Judgement (Pokemon)

It had all started as a mistake. Team Rocket had been funding Pokemon cloning for decades now, and that Mewtwo incident wasn't enough to halt the efforts. However, the surprising survival of a top secret research specimen--a hybrid part Pokemon, part human--results in an exploding and deviant branch of research: the Pokemorph.

The illegality doesn't bother the clients who commission them, and they are kept in highly secret collections for illicit pleasure and underground fighting rings for the wealthy and twisted. Now, twenty years into this new market, suppliers are breeding new specimens rather than building in test tubes, occasionally even kidnapping human stock to refine the lines.

Our characters are trapped in this hell, where Pokemorphs and human breeders are forced to work in underground parlors and arenas for the pleasure of their masters. Who they are in all this is up to us, but one thing remains: escape at any cost is paramount.

Pairings: pokemorph x pokemorph, or human x pokemorph

The Sands of Time (LoZ)

Very little is known of Ganondorf--but who were the parents of such a figure? This story would follow the Gerudo woman who will eventually be his mother, and how she met his father--whatever form he might take. My initial idea is that she is captured in a failed raid, and taken as a slave to a Hylian market before being sold to a traveling warrior or mage, but I'm open to ideas.

I am also open to any ideas you might come to me with! I am friendly and love collaboration. Hit me with your best shot! Please do not reply to this thread, and send me inquiries in PM only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom