The Vampire Masquerade (Sub F looking for Dom M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhubarb

Banned
Banished
In the spirit of October, my favorite month I've developed a craving for some dark, romantic, mysterious and sexy roleplay plots. I will likely add a few more. Please PM me about any plots you are interested in and we can discuss details and/or changes. My only stipulation is I don't care for replies that are 1-2 sentences.

The Vampire Masquerade
Catherine= M/C Vampire Man= Y/C
While an extremely well kept secret vampires, witches, and the like aren't unkown to the human race. Vampires in particular hire human, ambassadors, of sorts to work out their affairs in the daylight. Catherine's father, Daniel, is one such man, hired by a well known aristocrat in Europe, the man secretly made a deal with the devil to lead this life. During the initial meeting the vampire promised Daniel wealth, if he became the medium between him and the humans he dealt with, and agreed to give him something, anything, one thing, when he asked for it. Daniel thinking the man was finding some humor in all of this didn't take him seriously. When the vampire asked for his first born daughter when she turned eighteen, Daniel angrily brushed the man off. For eighteen years Daniel received warnings in various ways, and they managed to do their business without meeting face to face. Finally on Catherine's eighteenth birthday they received a single note, simply stating "It's time~". Having had enough, Daniel headed to his house with his daughter in the carriage as well, unable to leave her alone. When they arrived the man seemed to be hosting a ball. Daniel told Catherine to remain in the carriage and angrily hurried inside ready to tell the cunning vampire off. However, his daughter, being the curious teen she was got out intending just to view the ball for a few minutes then return to the carriage.

To her delight it was a masquerade, curiously though it was dark. Men and women danced around in all shades of dark blue, violet, purple and black. She wandered around viewing the spectacle until she managed to accidentally wander down a hallway, getting disoriented she tried to go back but seemed to just get lost. Not frightened just a little anxious Catherine slowly strolled down the hall, her father would be a while. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw a rich royal blue as she passed a room, looking around she opened the door revealing an exquisite lounge with royal blue walls with black embellishments, as she walked in the door shut behind her. Startled she looked back then forward again, and standing there was a man with a smile on his lips, in somewhat of a bow holding a rose out to her... Little did she know, this was the man her father was trying to tell off, but the rose was so pretty. She didn't realize that when her pale fingers reached out to grasp it, she sealed her fate.

RE: Dark Romanticism Plots Edited (Sub F looking for Dom M)

bump~

RE: Dark Romanticism Plots Edited (Sub F looking for Dom M)

Bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom