Exsperaments, Clones and breading

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
This idea was inspired by Oruchimaru's lab.
It's known he has a few hidden across the land.
Some abandoned
Some have out of control experiments left behind as a trap for who ever finds them
others have someone in charge of the smooth running of things.

It's also known that he wants to know everything and live forever.

he has experimented on people giving various effects. Even death.
cloned people but it's unknown how he has done this. Were they made in a tube or were they implanted into a women's womb. How much of the DNA was the originals or was some sort of breading involved.
He also stole things linking to others power.

So if you want to play Ourchimaru or another character in charge of others fate. Your in the right place.

It's well known that each person was treated differently so that Oruchimaru could get what he wanted. So each prisoner or experiment can be treated depending on how you like them. Or treat them. Not all experiments have to stay in the lab they can easily be sent to another village. To destroy. Kill. Steal. Kidnap. Test.

winx said:
It's well known that each person was treated differently so that Oruchimaru could get what he wanted. So each prisoner or experiment can be treated depending on how you like them. Or treat them. Not all experiments have to stay in the lab they can easily be sent to another village. To destroy. Kill. Steal. Kidnap. Test.

count me in i'll be one of orochimaru's henchmen left to look after the prisoners and experiments i am one of the only henchmen of orochimaru that is very kind and caring and the prisoners accept the treatment i give them ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom