Subby waiting on Mistresses/Dommes to claim her (FxF only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3Hello to all!<3
Just opening up with a greeting!

<3Looking for<3
I am looking for a Mistress, or just those that enjoy being in control. Usually I play out one that tends to put up a bit of fight and needs to be broken in. Not interested in anything for rl. While I may be a sub I still have the right to say if something isn't fun for me or has gone too far which both can take my interest in continuing away.
I don't have a preference on either slave or pet plays as I see both having differences to then. Slave is having no control and tends to be on the rougher side with little to no romance at all. However with a pet I see that as more of a loyal companion which can be a bit on the softer and more romantic side of things. Anyway, that's how I feel about those.

<3Kinks<3
For a good list here feel free to check my f-list page here or you can ask for specifics talking with me.

<3Contact Me<3
Hmm, while it can depend on my partner's preference cause honestly I don't really have one. I have no problem rping through messages here or on threads, going to an instant messenger, or even e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom