plot & smut - f/m

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILOH

Moon
WELCOME !

Back from a short hiatus! Very eager to jump into something dark and smut-heavy! Craving zombie apocalypse!

GUIDELINES !

I am only interested in rping on-site. No e-mail, IM, etc. Threads or PMs only, please!
Quality (grammar, spelling, details) is far more important than quantity, but give me enough to work with! On average, I will give you at least two paragraphs. I won't be too strict on length, but I abhor one-liners.
I lead a busy life, so don't expect multiple replies a day, every day! I will remain active, but don't pester me for a reply, and I will extend the same respect.
I can play multiple characters, and I prefer a more "submissive" role.
Long-term or short-term; I don't mind either! Same goes for ooc chatter - whether we engage or not is up to you!
If you ever, for whatever reason, find yourself disinterested in me or our rp, feel free to disappear. I'm capable of flaking, and I won't take it personally if you ghost me!
Please, don't just send me a PM with "hey, wanna rp?". Don't leave all of the plotting to me. Roleplaying is a push and pull - if your effort is lacking, you will be ignored.
If I don't respond to your message, it could be for a number of reasons: I'm busy/offline (even if it says I'm online, I never logout), I'm considering it/weighing options, I'm waiting for other offers before I select my choices (because I can't accept them all!), or you've said something in your pm that proves you didn't take the time to read my thread.
If you're interested, PM me! Don't post here.

KINKS & ANTI-KINKS !

Not a finished list! Just the ones that came to mind upon writing.

Strong, dominant, older men (minor age gap); vulnerable, objectified women
Rape, forced, cohesion, blackmail, humiliation, sexual torment, rough, restrained
Incest, public, multiple partners, clothed sex, spontaneous sex, sexy clothing
Oral, fingering/ handjobs, controlling/ withholding orgasms, multiple orgasms, anal
Bestiality, monsters, tentacles, demons
Fantasy, smut-driven/heavy, interesting plots

x Romance, consensual, vanilla, femboys
x Bodily waste, death/gore, mutilation

PAIRINGS & PLOTS !

Evil & Innocent/Religious
- This could involve a number of pairings and possibilities! A powerful vampire seeks a new bride. A summoned demon corrupts and controls. A dragon lord demands a sacrifice.

Sex Addict & Kidnapped Virgin
- A young woman wakes blind folded and bound, completely at the mercy of her captor.

Stalker & Victim
- Similar to above, but I have an interesting twist on the "stalker" - maybe he's a ghost, or can turn invisible. I love the idea of the stalker toying with the victim in a number of scenarios, such as in public, the shower, while the victim is sleeping, etc.

Doctor & Client
- I have the idea of a doctor accepting new female clients, but when she enters the examination room for a check-up, she is instead restrained and raped.

Master & Slave taken
- Pretty standard. For this pairing, I'd prefer a very naive slave (one with zero sexual experience, maybe she doesn't even know what sex is) and a manipulative master.

Father & Adopted Daughter taken
- A family adopts a beautiful teen, and the father takes interest. I love the idea of her detesting his late night visits, but he's blackmailed her into silence.

Warring Kingdoms / Experienced King & New Queen
- Their kingdoms have been at war, but recently the king has gained the advantage. He's called checkmate, and proposes to the young queen that, should she offer herself to him, he will spare the lives of her people.

Monster & Victim
- Maybe a new adventurer is ambushed? Zombie apocalypse, in which the zombies fuck women? Or we can combine this pairing with another. Many possibilities.

Red Riding Hood & Big Bad Wolf taken
- Lovely Red ventures into the forest, and encounters either one or many werewolves. Would prefer the man/beast form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom