Treachery & Shame / Lechery & Betrayal (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, it's Courtney, YAY!

.. Alright, so I doubt you are THAT enthusiastic, but nevertheless I hope we can become acquainted soon. If you become intrigued after you've read over my little blurb, then send me something, and let's begin our whimsical writing endeavor.

I'm aware that everyone operates on different clocks and systems. That is why I IMPLORE you to be patient with me. School is so freakin' hectic right now, that I get border-line neurotic. I will do my ABSOLUTE best to reply to every message I receive, as long as I am allotted a reasonable amount of time to respond. Even though all of you are strangers right now, I hope to change that. Respect me, and I will be certain to extend the same basic human cordiality.

tl;dr Don't be a creep

If you got down to here, then you are quite the brave individual.

Still reading?

Good!

I'm most certainly willing to hear ANYONE out. Let's just say I am comfortable in my own skin, and with my personal values to step into gray areas if the context is compelling enough; there are implicit caveats however:

1. Give me AMPLE time to respond.
2. Give an approximation of how often you expect correspondence. That way, I can gauge if we would be a perfect pair.
3. E-Mail, Forums, PMs?
4. Elucidate me, inform what it is you want to write about. I'd LOVE to hear any ideas you have of your own, especially if you feel like we would work well together. I don't want any message that says, "Hey, wanna RP?"
5. Long-term partners, or something casual and fleeting?
6. I don't typically invest into stories that are only rifled with smut. It would have to be something pretty damn compelling.
7. I am NOT my character! Just because we are dealing with adult themes, doesn't give you permission to degrade me in any way.
8. OOC is permissible, but please don't forget the big picture.

Cravings:
Mythology
Historical Fiction
Fantasy
Character Development
Worldbuilding **
Ironic Relationships
Female/Female
Female/Male
Multiple Partners (Either with multiple writers, or within the story).

... also, I'm new, so go easy on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom