Looking for a sadistic bastard (or bitch!) with a sense of fun [FxM] [FxF] [Incest]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

titania

Back to BMR after a break, so I'm going to throw in a new request thread. Going to try a different approach this time though...

Looking to start a RP with someone who is both sexually sadistic, but also has a sense of humor (and balance!) so that there can be laughs too. This place is about having fun after all!

Male or female, old or young (but see the below restriction) doesn't matter; it's getting the right 'spark' that matters.

My limits are pretty straightforward: no watersports (etc), no snuff and no under eighteen characters. Things I like in particular (but don't have to be in every scene) include breast play, nipple torture, huge insertions and stretching, improvised toys, public, etc. Fully willing or somewhat reluctant is best. Am fine with incest themes (it seems to be the question most asked!).

Who we'd be, and what the scenario/s are is open to discussion and basically seeing where it goes. This would be smut-heavy and very 'rules light', hopefully spontaneous and even maybe wild and random.

What I'm 'into' varies a little depending on mood, and who I might be chatting with. I do like wild and crazy immersive scenes, so it need not be restricted to the real world. Fantasy is fun (and by that I mean sci-fi too), and that also include fantasy abilities, physics etc.

My preferred playground is Trillian (I've changed over to that after Yahoo died).
My F-list with some basics on it, is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom