Mysfortunate Plots and Smuts! (Searching for males)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysfortune

Dust
Look who finally got around to her own request thread! :cool: With how slow it is at work around this hour, I figured I'd set one up and get a little something going. This request thread isn't going to be horribly long at first, but I'll soon take the chance to write up some solid plots. Work, though...

My Main Rules
- Grammar is sexy. I will spread my legs for some good English all day. -
- I'm not always great with articulating my plot thoughts, so a little help storyboarding, even if just a tiny suggestion about your personal preferences, is a major help. I will not plot on my own. -
- I draw for my games. A lot. While you don't need to, if I'm throwing up a reference picture, I'd love one in return unless your descriptive English is just that good. -
-Don't try anything in my NOPE list. I will NOPE the fuck out. -

My FUCK YES List
Is basically anything not in my NOPE list. Favorites, though, include: - biting - scratching - hardcore sex - large insertions (cocks, toys, not picky) - light bdsm - monsters - humans - anal (receiving... so much receiving) - oral (giving and receiving) - and I'm always up to play with a pair of balls.-

My NOPE list
Don't use me as your toilet, don't kill me, don't mutilate me. While I'm alright with bloodplay, could probably consider it in my favourites list, I don't need to be missing chunks of flesh, thanks.

What I'll Play
-Genre wise, I'm into fantasy, steampunk (a bit), cyberpunk, apocalyptic themes, etc. For whatever reason, slice of life just doesn't usually catch my interest.-
-Personality wise, I'm usually pretty flexible. 9/10 times, though, I either fall into "Stubborn Badass" or "Precious Seraph" and I'm definitely willing to try and branch out. -
- Smuts wise, I'm usually either submissive or "power bottom." I like getting pounded, and I really like telling you how I like it. I'm occasionally dominant, but the mood needs to strike me for it to be done well. -
- I'm willing to play and play with any variety of races, fantastical and non. I used to DnD, so I'm no stranger to it. -​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom