Gore, Vore, Snuff and Such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karo

Star
Hi.

Hello.

Yes, I'm in a particularly off mood lately (lots of stress at work and whatnot, but that's all boring stuff.)

I'm looking for some excessive brutality in an RP to help relieve some of that. There's something about killing off characters that does a lot for me in terms of working out aggression.

Shameless link to my other search thread. If you're not into death and such, feel free to look there, as I am interested in other RPs, just not as strongly as this right now.

Specific Craving F-list
The rest of my kinks

Now, with situations like this, I'm ok with something shorter-term, but I'm more than willing to make things work for a long-term RP, be it by prolonging situations or playing multiple characters. I do have one scenario in mind that would work as a longer term RP, as well.

Specific cravings right now:
-Character death
-Vore (preferably realistic)
-Non-sentient, non-humanoid partners (tentacle beasts, plants, other such monstrosities)
-Medical/Magical experiments (potions, drugs, mind control)
-forced pregnancy/breeding

Plot Snippets

Feed the Beast: A creature (alien? Demonic? remnant of an old god? Wizard's experiment gone wrong?) has a female in its grasp. Its only instincts are to breed and eat.

Welcome to Hell: Eternal damnation is never fun. Endless torture, endless death, and just when you think perhaps, this is the end of it, you awake again, body whole and ready to be maimed and tortured all over.

The Host: An alien life form finds that human women are the perfect hosts to carry their young, their wombs fertile. The larvae they're forced to carry are parasitic, and when they emerge, find their weakened host to be a perfect first meal.

Maybe I'll add some more later, but I'm not really looking for super in-depth plots with this one. I wanna get right into the thick of things. Feel free to drop me a PM if you're at all interested, or have an RP you'd like to work out.

I'm having a rough week, still in the mood for some violence.

to anyone I have open RPs out with right now, I'll get back to them ASAP, I've just got a few specific cravings to take care of rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom