My many ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBrightKisses

Super-Earth
I have a thread with all my naughty little ideas, it is titled "in need" and the very first page is kept updated as to what topics are open, closed, or retired.

Please check it out:

My Ideas

I hope that you like them, and I should say that if you come to a topic that is closed or retired, pitch me an idea on how you'd spruce things up a bit on your desired closed or retired topic and if it entices me I may bring back the topic especially for you! ;) I like to RP in pm that way I can keep better track of it but I am open to doing a thread for the world to see our creation.

I am not open to RPING over instant message as I am not using a computer, thank you!

Star

I'm sure someone would be interested, I should make it clear that I really don't care about my writing partner being female or male, if she is open to playing a few male characters as well... as my ideas are mostly m×f pairings.

Please take a look and share some ideas with me. I'm open to hearing them. Don't forget to look at my actual idea thread though first, make sure we are compatible partners. Please read my ideas and you'll get a feel for things I like.

I will not however tolerate any sort of nastiness like bathroom play, by that I mean anything to do with what comes out of our fuck able parts lol... and I'm not down with mutilation or murder. Abuse is okay as I'm willing to play Jeyne for a Ramsay, if I can ever find one. Fingers crossed on the potential I have now, only one! Any who thanks for reading! Those who are my partners now thank you, I love playing with each and every one of you, to those enquired and I'm waiting on a starter, I am excited about yours as well, should you all still be interested.

Please note that the very first page is not only my very first idea/topic but it is an updated page that I keep updated for all my other "replies" aka ideas/topics. Each topic has the initial idea on what the topic name is. Be patient and read through them, they are in order on the first post as well.

Bumping for more views! Don't forget to keep in mind that the very first post not only includes my first idea bUT a list in order of the titles of my other posted ideas, so just keep reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom