Role play idea! Dom/sub idea! MxF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nettybee

Planetoid
Craving: I really want some kind of thing where a girl is slowly, an pleasurably, trained in anal. Think small and work your way up with fingering, plugs, toys, etc. There is also something very sexy about a girl being trained anally first, pussy only being touched, rubbed, licked, etc, while the anal training is underway. Of course, her pussy will be used eventually.

Hey all! I had an idea I was kind of wanting to play out. I'm terrible with these kinds of requests, so bear with me, please.

Young girl/woman, 15-18, is wanting to come out of her shell and experiment with her new found sexuality. She was kind a late bloomer, still a virgin and not really having done anything sexual. But, now, after reading something about certain relationships online, primarily Dominant/submissive relationships, something has sparked in her and she is looking for a man to teach her the ropes, quite literally.

The story, how she comes to meet/submit to your character can really be anything. I am open to ideas! I would also like a good mix of sex and story. I really want to explore her feelings and all that wonderful stuff.

A few of my favorite things
Non-con
M/s
Younger characters(adhering to bluemoon's rules)
Action
Zombies
Beastiality
Anal
Anal Training
Toys
Fingering

My not so favorite things
Gore(Well, not in a usual RP. I love Gore in zombie/apocalypse role plays)
Death
Vore
Scat
Watersports
Playing the older/Dominant character

Note: Please take a look at my f-list for more kinks! F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/kiana%20qwuil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom