Seeking taboo, abuse, humiliation, bad ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkJen

Dust
Nothing like getting that established right up front, hm? Let me tl/dr this for ya: I'm a submissive who gets off on being treated like shit. This is my fantasy life, I won't apologize for it or explain it. If you're the kind of person who gets off on hurting people like me, we're going to get along amazingly. :)

Some more quick things which...wow, I don't want to come off like a rule-oriented killjoy when we haven't even met, but I figure it's best to lay this out right up front as a show of respect for you and your time, so you don't contact me if any of this is a dealbreaker for you:

1. I only RP via PMs. Open threads just feel too exhibitionist for my tastes, and I'm not home on any kind of regular schedule to play via Skype. That said, if we click, I promise at least one response per day, maybe more.

2. My hard limits are anything involving kids (absolutely not, EW), and snuff (not my kink). Beyond that, I'm game to at least try. Yes, that includes watersports, bestiality and scat. No, our RP doesn't HAVE to have any of that or come even close, I'm just saying that you don't need to be hesitant if that's something you'd like.

3. If you contact me, let me know what YOU want. I want to please both of us (both from an objective standpoint and a submissive one). So knowing what revs your motor is good for both of us and makes me a better player.

4. No love stories. I don't want to RP your romantic partner, your girlfriend, or any variant thereof.

5. No futa. And I apologize if that offends anyone, it's just not my kink. I'm totally cool with male or female dominants, but futa just doesn't do it for me.

I'm easygoing, I promise. Just figured I'd lay that out right up-front so it saves you time. If you're still interested in utterly destroying me, please read on.

I have a few storyline ideas I'm daydreaming about lately, so bonus points if any of these are up your alley. Otherwise, I'm all ears to hear about yours.

The Misogynist
My character, a wealthy business owner, gets a little drunk (and horny) at a bar and goes home with your character, one of her employees. Who, unbeknownst to her, is an alpha male who believes women belong under his feet, not sitting in the boss's chair. He degrades her and fucks her, and while she's shamefully aroused by the experience, assumes it was a one-time thing.

No such luck. Soon he's invading her space at work, dictating terms, gradually choosing her work outfits, and inviting his co-workers to take liberties. Soon the office is in open revolt and she finds herself demoted from the boss to office pet and fucktoy, with her new master in total control.

Punished Princess
A proud princess's kingdom is invaded, and she falls into enemy hands. Her parents enjoyed a swift death -- her, not so much. After all, so much better for morale if she suffers, in public. Between learning to take the whip, and being introduced to her new favorite beverage, there are so many ways to break her. Eventually, she may even accept her rightful place.

Broken Feminist
A feminist who unleashes endless anti-gaming rants online (I may or may not be basing this on a real person, my fingers are crossed behind my back), is the victim of a hacker who uncovers secrets she'd rather keep hidden. He and his friends decide to teach her a woman's proper place. If she wants to stay out of prison and keep her secrets, she'll do everything they say. Everything. Becoming a willing participant in her own utter humiliation and downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom