FxF strap-on and cum play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do realize that FxF and cum play don't naturally go together. Let me explain myself before you give up on me too fast.

I tend to be a plot/smut writer. In other words, I really enjoy characters and plot that drive to exciting scenes, then the plot keeps moving and the characters develop, and that helps the smut get even hotter. Those are my favorite, so I'm not really a "hit and quit it" it type of girl.

With that said, a scene has been bouncing around my little head for a few days, and I would love to get it out on paper. The scene is fairly simple, it's involves two women, one using a strap-on on the other forcefully. And it involves the receiving woman (hell maybe both of them, getting cum on by men who are specially invited to participate.)

How did the two of the get there? What led to this? How did this situation come about? Well, that's for the two of us to figure out.

But if there is a F out there who would help this scenario come true (on paper) for me, I'd be ever so grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom