Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uncertain about PMs?

Assassini

Super-Earth
Hey there!

Very new user on the sight, but I've been making an effort to throw myself into meeting new RP partners.

I have to admit though I'm a bit uncertain about whether my messages are being received. Realistically, I'm likely just being Captain Impatient because I basically just joined the site, but I've already had one response saying that they didn't get another message of mine.

Is there any way to confirm that my PMs are going through?

Cheers!

HI there, Assassini. Let me see if I can make your worrywart a little smaller!

When your in your User Control Panel, your PM folders, and all other things with the sidebar for your various profile and account settings, you'll see a little red flag with a link titled 'Tracking' next to it. If you click that, it will show you the messages you sent. The main bulk of this new page is messages that were opened; you'll see the messages that were opened at any point in its existence in the receiver's inbox. At the bottom, messages that haven't been read are listed. Anything that is read typically has one of two outcomes on this page: they go to the top, the main bulk of the list, as previously stated, or they disappear. If they disappear, that just means that the reader denied the 'read receipt,' pretty much meaning that they read it but, for whatever reason, denied the system the ability to track the message being read.

Hope this helps ya out!

Back
Top Bottom