Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon World (Open Sandbox Roleplay)

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
18+, Pokemorph, Anthro, Feral

Hello everyone, I'm here with another idea. If you're tired of following the plots in my Pokemon threads, now I will be experimenting some of my roleplays to be more of a sandbox type of Roleplay, meaning you can do whatever you want. No plots, just a regular hangout thread for you to have fun.

I have three questions. First, What would your limits be for this idea as far as sex, fetishes, and kinks? Second, when it comes to creating our characters, what are our limits there? Can we only play as Trainers, or can we also play as Pokemon? Third, would it be alright for me to play as a character of a less than normal height, like three to six inches tall?

Timmothy Kirkman said:
I have three questions. First, What would your limits be for this idea as far as sex, fetishes, and kinks? Second, when it comes to creating our characters, what are our limits there? Can we only play as Trainers, or can we also play as Pokemon? Third, would it be alright for me to play as a character of a less than normal height, like three to six inches tall?

2) Play as both the Pokemon and Trainers to balance it out

3) If you're into Micro and/or Macro, and it doesn't involve crushing or vore, then I'm okay.

The first one is sort of iffy on me.

LR-Studios said:
Timmothy Kirkman said:

3) If you're into Micro and/or Macro, and it doesn't involve crushing or vore, then I'm okay.

It looks like you edited your post, if i may ask, why did you make it so vague? I'll be honest with you, i had lost interest when i saw the list of restrictions from your first answer, but now you're saying it's iffy instead. If i had a clear answer on what you don't want to see in this idea of yours, then i would be able to easily decide weather or not i want to create my own characters and get started with you.

Also, if it helps you out, my top seven fetishes/kinks are anything to do with Micro, Voyeur, Abuse, Feet, Cum, Saliva, and Furry. If you want to do us both a favor, then just tell me which of these you don't want included in your idea. Just don't knock too many off the list, or I'll lose interest quickly.

Timmothy Kirkman said:
LR-Studios said:
Timmothy Kirkman said:

It looks like you edited your post, if i may ask, why did you make it so vague? I'll be honest with you, i had lost interest when i saw the list of restrictions from your first answer, but now you're saying it's iffy instead. If i had a clear answer on what you don't want to see in this idea of yours, then i would be able to easily decide weather or not i want to create my own characters and get started with you.

Also, if it helps you out, my top seven fetishes/kinks are anything to do with Micro, Voyeur, Abuse, Feet, Cum, Saliva, and Furry. If you want to do us both a favor, then just tell me which of these you don't want included in your idea. Just don't knock too many off the list, or I'll lose interest quickly.

Lets see, lets leave out the abuse and feet out.

I might be game.
Tell me if you have anything interesting in particular you would like to work out in advance with me, otherwise I might start a pokemon anthro/Trainer character duo for funsies.

Only reason I don't have my characters up in two to three days without talking anything out or a heads up would be if I lost interest. Sorry in advance if that happened.

Back
Top Bottom