Rape-Oriented Femdom Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soft Stroke

Supernova
Hello Everybody! I have had a hankering for a very specific form of rp lately!

The premise involves Rape, FemDom, Abuse, Latex, Bondage, Humiliation, Mind Break and mostly sexy times.

The premise is this:

Your character is a rich, well endowed woman who, for the longest time, has felt something missing. She wishes to find something, something different. She wants a companion to service her... but she has found that the best things are those one makes themselves. In other words, she wishes to find a woman to service her... and break her.

The rp begins with my character waking up within the basement/dungeon room of your character's mansion. The rp is the course of my character being broken piece by piece, bit by bit. From extreme bondage to pentrations to piss, my character is to be made into a slave willing to do aboslutely anything to please your character. The rp can of course continue after that point.

To recap, your character kidnaps mine to break my character into a sex slave. I am the SUB role, the one being raped!

I primarily rp on skype! My skype is the same as my username here. I'd love to discuss this in PM as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom