Quills Quravings -- um, Cravings (FxM, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcaneQuill

Meteorite
Hello, lovelies. Here's the tl/dr version of moi: I generally play female characters, and am open to playing with male, female characters or a combination of both (I'm open to including multiple characters in a story, played by either or both of us. I'll be your harem, or your gang-bang victim...). I'm biologically female if it matters to you, but I'm not looking for anything but RP; I don't care about your biological gender and won't ask. I'm here for the story and the smut.

My only hard limits are snuff and vore. That doesn't mean I like every other kink imaginable, but I'm open to the discussion and promise I won't think less of you for asking. Oh, also no clowns. I mean, they're just creepy. I prefer to play via PMs, and I average 1-2 paragraphs per post.

I'm submissive, and tend to be drawn to the darker side of the street. I'm not looking for a romantic dom/me to sweep me off my feet. More like command me to sweep your floors, in between washing the dishes, doing the laundry, and sexually satisfying you and possibly your friends and/or pets. The more you objectify me, humiliate me and treat me like dirt, the more I'll love you forever. Yes, I'm twisted. No, I don't care.

My favorite kinks include public humiliation, leash and collar, forced clotheswearing, piercings/tattoos/brands or just writing on my naked body, forced cum-drinking (and feeding me disgusting things in general), non-con, gangbangs, slut-training and slut-shaming. To name a few.

...you're still here? Wow. Okay! So here's my current list of craved plots. Note that while most have a particular general setting/genre, I'm open to tweaks, discussions, and adapting them to ensure your desires are included too!

Unhealthy Competition (MxF, modern)
Our characters are fierce rivals, gamers competing for the last spot on a new pro-gaming team. After a little too much smack-talk, your character tracks mine down and decides to teach her proper humility, broadcasting her abuse on her own Twitch stream. Worse, her "fans" turn on her, even suggesting and voting on ways to punish her. Once she's been properly broken, and understands that girls have no place in pro gaming, she can make her formal resignation from the team and pave his way to victory. Of course, she can still make money -- for him -- as a cosplaying camwhore now that her gaming days are over, or just follow him on tour as his personal toy and cheerleader.

Mutiny on the Star-Bounty (MxF or FxF, sci-fi)
A ruthless pirate queen commands a ship of hard-bitten marauders...or did, anyway. Tired of her domineering ways, the crew mutinies by surprise. Disarmed and helpless, the pirate queen is about to be demoted to cabin-girl and ship whore, welcomed into her new life with a taste of her own lash and a pitcher filled with the cum of every man on the ship. Maybe they keep her as the ship mascot, sell her at a slave auction, or turn her in for bounty money to any of the corporations and governments who have a price on her head -- leading to an entirely new round of torments for her.

Propaganda Value (MxF or FxF, sci-fi or fantasy)
In a time of civil war, a feared and brilliant general is led into a trap and taken prisoner by rebel fighters. She expects to be executed. That would be far, far too easy. Instead, they plan to break her, utterly, and use her as a tool to demoralize her own soldiers. Dressing her in skimpy outfits bearing their colors, leading her before their forces in chains, forcing her to cry the praises of the rebel fighters and beg her soldiers to surrender to a superior force, the possibilities for the once-proud woman are limitless. And of course, she can boost morale on the home front as they parade her through liberated villages and let the rank-and-file turn the once-feared and mighty commander into a submissive cocksleeve...

My Teacher's Pimp (MxF or FxF, modern-day)
That string of stories on Literotica about a professor who becomes a bimbofied whore are quite nicely written...but what's nicer is tying it to your actual English professor, the demure and modest woman who doesn't seem to have a sexual thought in her head. And once that connection is proven, she'll do anything to keep her secret from getting out, anything at all... Including becoming exactly what she fantasized about. Your whore, spending her days in the classroom and her nights on her back and her knees, earning money for you. (I had a side notion that the young-passing professor is made to enroll under an assumed name at a nearby high school as a senior transfer-student. Facing the humiliation of being utterly stripped of her authority and forbidden to speak up for herself. Suddenly at the bottom of a social scene she thought she'd escaped forever.)

Architect of her Own Downfall (MxF or FxF, sci-fi or fantasy)
A cold and haughty noblewoman is the toast of the elite, but harbors a secret, submissive desire that her place in society won't allow her to explore. One of her closest friends is a noble, cruel and renowned for their sadistic treatment of their slaves. One night, a wine-fueled conversation turns to her daydreams, and her desire to experience life as a slave for a single day. Their amused friend obliges, out of friendship as well as curiosity, and they both enjoy the outcome in different ways. It was supposed to be a one-time thing, but...

(I'm seeing this as a gradual progression where they both want more, the dom/me subtly pushes, and my noblewoman gives in. Ultimately taking the final step: signing over all her worldly property to the dom/me, and undergoing the process to irrevocably sell herself into slavery. And of course, both their aristocratic 'friends' and their household slaves will waste no time showing what they've always really thought about her...)

Dragonborn Slave (MxF or FxF, fandom)
My one fandom fantasy, from Skyrim. The Dragonborn is running down a ring of slavers, trying to bring justice. A slaver who has the information she needs is willing to talk, if she'll reciprocate. He's about to leave the province, and needs credentials. Specifically, a magical recording proving that they tamed and trained a powerful woman. They'll tell her what she wants to know, if she'll pose as his/her slave, and follow their every command. Maybe it's just a brief fling, and a bit of humiliation to endure as a means to an end. Or maybe she discovers how much she enjoys being a slaver's plaything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom