seeking males who can play varied characters/personalities for M/F vampire romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MephK

Moon
Hello there! ;)

I'd be looking for guys to roleplay with, preferably of a dominant yet attentionate and romantic type of personality.

To be honest, one of my favorite RPs died some time ago and i’d be looking for one of the same vibe, so if you can give me something like that, all good and literate, i will love you forever. XD
In the big lines it was close to my Vampire Bride plot, with me playing one main female Vampire (all bad and assassin and messed up in the head) and my partner playing several different vampire males, most of which wanted to seduce her for one reason or another, whether they preferred her good side or her bad side, be it infatuation, true love or revenge.
These males went from the good king who wants to save his race even if he has to sacrifice his love life, to the badass ancient vampire who just cares about fucking, fighting, and getting what he wants.
There was also the nobleman who took drugs and cheated on his wife all the time while working as an assassin/mercenary/bounty hunter, the music prodigy who played around with tons of girls because he couldn’t find the right one, the brokenhearted club owner with the heart of an angel and a bad drug addiction, the sadistic tech genius, and whatever you may think of that could make a good character XD

(I am open to trying a variant with one character having several personalities instead of several characters, though i'd still prefer the first because it can create more character driven drama with the competition between the different males)

As you can see, I don't mind whether your character(s) is (are) warm and kind or cold and powerful, good or evil, or anything else as long as he is (they are) well written, and that he (they) care for my character(s), one way or another.

My characters tend to be a very fiesty in bed, biting and fighting passionately, as well as very kinky. Otherwise they tend to be rather smart, though beneath their cold, calculating and seductive appearance they can be very childish and cute too, even innocent in a way, when they want to be.
In short they’re a mix of vicious and merciless, sinful and dangerous, jaded and depressed, loving and affectionate, childish and innocent.
And of course those sides clash together in her actions and desire, and can be the source of a lot of character-driven drama.
I can tweak and change all this depending on what your preferences are and what the plot demands, though. I can go from full badass to sweet girl, and i can do slutty too.

For the writing, i can be detailed and write several paragraphs, in each post or only when needed, and would like the same amount of quality from the person i RP with. I am open to very Smutty RPs just as well as Story driven ones, as long as the writing itself is good.

About kinks and all, i am okay with vaginal, anal and oral sex, i really like biting and fighting for dominance, i don’t mind some light bondage, i really like body jewelry, piercings and tattoos, as well as sex toys and many other kinky things.
I just don’t do hardcore stuff like scat, vore, extreme gore.

PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom