Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananatana

Moon
Hey everyone.

I'm sorry, but there's a lot of stuff going on in my life right now, and for my own peace of mind and for my own sake, I've decided to cancel all my RPs. I'm so sorry, and I feel like I need to justify myself, so I'll just tell you the watered down version. I've had to travel back and forth across Canada due to familial concerns, and I might have mentioned them at one point, but it climaxed a few weeks ago when both of my parents died. I've had to travel back to look after them as their mental health deteriorated several times in the last year, and it all boiled down to this. All this lead to a whole other batch of problems and I became very depressed and actually considered killing myself. However, I kept on going. I'm back home now, I've got a job, and things are starting to look good, but I need to keep myself tethered, and I've had to make some sacrifices. I've been swamped with replies for these RPs, and to be honest it's become more stressful trying to keep on top of them than it has been fun to do them, so I'm cancelling this RP. I'm sorry to everyone who I'm letting down by doing this but sometimes Kelly's gotta look out for Kelly. Maybe in the future I can come back to doing these, but for now I'm gonna try and get my life back on track. I hope all of these excellent writers I've had the pleasure to meet on here do well in the future, and I hope I can return here one day. Thanks for all the RPs, and the interest in my little world.

Bananatana

RE: FxM/FxF High Fantasy Smut RP -~- Welcome to Heradion! -~-

Bump!

Update numero uno, who would have thought it this soon after posting?

-~- What's new? -~-
- Added Apeling, Lizardfolk and Canis to the Races.
- Edited Torine and Bilal to fit the new races.
- Added Hiranim University of Second Era History to the Factions.

RE: FxM High Fantasy Smut RP -~- Welcome to Heradion! -~-

BUMP!

Update number two, let's see what's new! Hey, that rhymes!

-~- What's New? -~-
- Added Gargoyles and Undead to Creatures.
- Added The Undead Railroad to Factions.

BUMP!

No update this time, just a long overdue thread bump. I've been on a Dark Souls binge, so more stuff will be coming soon!

B U M P E R W A V E !

What's New?

- Rewritten Dragons slightly.

With the Skyrim remaster just around the corner and my aforementioned Dank Souls binge, you can expect a real update really soon!

B - U - M - P

-~- What's New? -~-
- Added Giants to Creatures.
- Added The Blue Brothel to Factions.

BUMP!

Another long-overdue bump! Nothing new this time, but more coming soon!

BUMP!

I haven't had an opportunity to reply to much messages, or write anything new, but i promise it's not dead!

BUMP!

Still had no chance to write anything new... Don't worry, I'm sure I'll have new stuff sooner or later...

I can't be bothered to change the text anymore. Here's an edit bump!

- Added Capros to Creatures
- Added Hromal and Ashernor to Gods

BUMP!

- Added Wrolek to Creatures
- Added Nefericlous to Gods
- Added The Charter Lodge to Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom