Training Days - Steven Universe Canon x OC for Ursarion

RedOne

Moon
Summer had ended a week ago and it was nothing special. Just another year of lazing about for Lars, as it always was. But something was different this time. Now when he came in for work early in the morning, his probably one and only actual friend wouldn't be there. Sadie was gone to college across the country. It was good for her to get away from this lame beach town. But still it hurt that Lars would be alone from now on. Not that he'd show it anyway.

He looked to his watch and realized he was running ten minutes late. Not that he cared anyway. The only one that be outside would probably be Steven, waiting eagerly for the first donut of the day. As he slowly made his way to the Big Donut, he thought back remembering that the manager had called him. It was nagging him in the back of his mind. What was it the manager wanted again?

Then like a flash he remembered. A brand new employee was starting today. He cures under his breath and took off in a sprint. Of course it was up to him to train the newbie. Lars has the Big Donut in sight with Steven standing right outside chatting with someone. He ran up to the building and lost his breath.

"Lars! It's about time!!" Steven yelled in excitement.

"I know I know... I overslept...sheesh." Lars added. "Anyway so you the newbi right?" He asked as he turned his attention to you.

Back
Top Bottom