Lacy's Requests :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LacyEverstar

Meteorite
I've decided to write through a bigger thread to limit the people who RP me. I'm usually busy with work, so I don't have time to pursue so many RPs with so many people. Sorry if I've cut ties with you.

WHAT I WANT: (As an RP Partner)

Someone with good enough grammar who can write long, detailed paragraphs or pack it into short, punchy sentences when needed: No, I do not want to know how the room's curtains seem like they are on the verge of being beige when you're fucking my character. Yes, I need more information when the start of our RP goes like this- -insert name here- finds -insert MC here- alone in an alleyway. He licks his lips before walking closer to her to fuck her brains out. No, just no. I need you to understand when you need to deliver it long and when you need to make it short to fit the scene.

Only Males (irl as well): I might seem, I don't know, sexist or something right now, but let me assure you I am not. I am entitled to my own opinion, and I would like to RP with male characters in real life as well as the character.

Someone who isn't clingy: Clingy seems like a strong word and I'm convinced most of you are not, but I have encountered many who pursue me for weeks and weeks as I have not replied because a certain problem has come up in work. Real life, I am sorry, wins to the online world. When I'm online, I can reply and we can RP together for a long time but I come online less frequently than most.

Someone who makes their wants and dislikes clear: If you don't like non-con but I do, tell me. If you don't like my character, tell me. I want you to enjoy it as much as I do. If you hate the idea of my character being submissive, tell me. No, I won't murder you and hide you in a ditch. Maybe, we won't RP. Simple.

WHAT I WANT:

A dom: I am a submissive character. I am never the dom, perhaps I'll try in the future, but not right now. Please do not request me to be a dom because frankly, I may try if you persuade me hard enough but I will not give you a good RP experience. And also, to all the people who claim subs are parrots: No, we're not. Perhaps you have encountered a bad experience, but there is a limit to what a sub can do and many try their best to give you a good time.

A plot that is adaptable: Frankly, I come here for mostly the smut. No, I do not want to fall in love with your character. Fuck me already, dammit! However, that does not mean I want a plot that goes like this: You be the sister, I be the brother and I'll force you. Why did it come that far? How the actual hell did your character just randomly decide my character was fuck-able? Please give me a good enough plot. I am terrible at plots, really, so I cannot ask you to be on point with this considering you probably can give better ideas. I just ask you to answer a few basic questions. Why, When, How?

Grammar: Please, for the love of God (or sex or whatever), do not RP like this with me: i take u in my arms and rub your mound, rubbing my dick against your bum. 'god, i say, you are so sexy'. Not only does that fucking suck, but please. Grammar. I won't show up at your door with a chainsaw for typos and grammatical mistakes once in a while (especially if English isn't your first language), but don't act like we're chatting online.

Length: Not your dick, my friend, but your post. Perhaps you've come to a conclusion that I require the length of that essay you wrote back in college, but no. I don't want one liners, considering I am hardly online but at the same time please refrain from writing your life story. I write from 5 to 2 paragraphs depending on the scene and your preference. My paragraphs are usually 2 - 6 lines long.

WHAT I DO NOT WANT:

Characters that act like they're a God: Yes, I run away from you. No, you do not sit on my legs and start touching me. Yes, I scream and bite you. No, you don't act like it's nothing. I have teeth, you idiot. Please be realistic?

Extreme Violence: No, please don't choke me. No, that is not me acting like I don't want it. I really don't fucking want it.

Pissing: No. Just no.

WHAT I'M KINDA OKAY WITH:

Blowjobs: I am not into that much, but hell, I get that guys like it. I'm okay with doing it. Just not every two seconds, please.

Titfucking: Not really, I mean, I don't understand what I would do in this case. I don't understand, but it's okay. If it really is necessary.

Mild Violence: I'm not listening to you? Slap me. It's okay. But do not fucking choke me.

Incest: I actually do not hate this at all. It's alright, really. I'm into this most of the times.

KINKS:

Breastplay

Lingerie: Force me to walk around in nothing but my lingerie. I'll do it.

Non-Con

Reluctance

Blackmail and Mild Violence

A FINAL NOTE:

For those of you still reading, thank you. You mean a lot to me, rn. If you've identified yourself and have gotten a basic idea, please do PM me. I will certainly help develop it and add to it before RPing! :sleepy::cool::D

I might seem mean, but I'm really tired of people who tell me they're okay with my demands and change them during the RP, people who act like they're 12 and other such people. :-/

I wanted to talk to those who share the same views as me. Or a bit like me. :shy:

But if you ever really didn't wanna RP with anyone and just wanted to talk to someone, PM me, really. I'm not horny all the time. And I love talking to people.

I'm quite nice if you know me.:D

Thanks for viewing. I'll update soon. :p:):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom