❣{F/F & F/Futa} Girl Ease My Mind, Liquefy...❣

Status
Not open for further replies.
❤​

Hello! Please call me Luna! This is my request thread, of course. Thank you in advance for reading through all of this if you do!

First off lets do some important rules! Just to get them out of the way:

1. I do not roleplay offsite, meaning... no YIM, no AIM, no Skype, and no Email. I roleplay strictly on BMR, either via PM or thread.
2. I do NOT do one line roleplays. ESPECIALLY do not send me a one line opening. I ask that you be fluent in English and be quite literate. You don't need to be Shakespeare, but I prefer as much detail as possible. Even in one shots.
3. I personally don't like roleplaying with men. I'm a lesbian irl, I like girls. I don't care how good at roleplaying girls you think you are, if you aren't a cis woman, a trans woman, or a nonbinary person aligned with women, I don't want to roleplay with you. No hard feelings!
4. I'm here to roleplay, not to cyber. Take that elsewhere. I get that some scenes can get pretty steamy but, no thanks.

~ Helpful Hints ~

• I'm all for Futa's but, it's safe to assume I'll be playing a female character myself! I've dabbled in playing them, and I do very much enjoy it, it's just that my default will always be a female character!
  • I'll happily play a futa character with you though if you would like to!
  • I love surprises! So on that note, feel free to keep your characters sex a secret from me until the big reveal! It's much more like real life, y'know? You never really know what someone has in their pants, so feel free to keep even me, your partner, in the dark! Trust me, I'm fine either way!
  • I'm also 100% okay playing against trans characters! So if you'd prefer to play a trans woman, I'm super duper here for that!
  • I'm a switch in the most honest sense of the word. I don't really do dom/sub. My characters tend to be nervous or well versed about sex, sometimes they're bossy and provocative and on top of it and sometimes they're shy and inexperienced and embarrassed. It really all depends and it has nothing to do with my position as a dom or sub. I'm a switch, always will be, and so will my characters.
  • I prefer to play against characters with backbones. Do not just lay down and beg for it. Don't just give yourself to me with no lead up (sometimes I'm good with that but, I'll make specific request threads if I'm in THAT kind of mood).
  • My ideal roleplay is cultivating and birthing a romance, and I want to do that with you! We can't do that if your character is kissing my feet from the get go.
  • I like PLOT and so, if I've bumped this thread it's safe to assume I want something less on the smutty side. Please don't approach me if you're coming from this thread with an idea simply about smut. Even the more smutty plot bunnies here have the potential for story! I'm looking for people who want to write and build stories. So, if you want a partner who gives and takes equally and wants to create a world with you together, I'm your gal!

Now, after that exhaustive list, let's move on to the good stuff. S c e n a r i o ' s.

If a scenario or pairing idea is striked out
it means I'm already doing it or I've lost interest, but who knows?
It could open up again in the future!

❤ Forbidden Affections ❤
{F/F & F/Futa}​
The slow burn love story of a young maid and her beautiful, but ever lonely employer.

MC had been working at a shabby restaurant for quite a while now, just barely scraping by. That is of course, until YC, one of the wealthiest CEO's in this side of the country, happens to practically save her with the offering of job as a live in maid in YC's brand new country manor. What exactly caused this sudden job offering? Well MC has no idea. And YC certainly isn't spilling the beans, considering she's already married to a lovely man whom she loves very much. All sarcasm of course. Upon MC very first day she learns that this job offer may not be entirely professional like she had once thought. YC is distant though, professional and cold and business like as she should be. But theres something there and MC is determined to get to the bottom of it if it's the last thing she does.

This RP can include a number of different kinks or just, general interests, including cheating (we can get rid of the spouse though if you're not personally into adultery!), French Maid outfits (a favourite of mine), as well as light bondage including but not limited to, ropes and spanking! Let's brainstorm together!

Will they fall in love... or is it strictly charity work?

❤ A Misunderstanding ❤

{F/F}​
A perfect life is upturned by a single woman, but it couldn't possibly be her fault
... could it? (Includes Succubus, possibly!)

MC is a kindergarten teacher, soft and warm and an all around motherly and kind person. Each of her students is smitten with her as a home away from home mother, some even going so far as to call her Mommy on purpose simply for the fact that, for some of these kids without mothers, she may as well be. YC is a business woman, always busy and always on the phone. One day she hears a tall tale from her son about his 'other' Mommy. Thinking that her husband is sleeping with her sons Kindergarten teacher, YC storms into MC classroom after hours and demands answers. MC, of course, has no idea what YC is talking about. YC, without any proof, is forced to leave. But something about MC makes her come back the day after. And the day after that. Until finally, something in YC breaks.

I was thinking MC could be some sort of succubus, though she doesn't know it, and therefore her powers are used by mistake sometimes. Though, in situations like this, they can be quite helpful.

Windows and Prying Eyes

{F/F}​
Quick back and forth, or long and plot driven are fine with me in this plot filled with voyeurism and steamy exhibitionism.
Let's bring out that wild side, together.

MC is a tired single mother, who always takes a shower at approximately 9:30 AM. Right after dropping her son off at preschool. YC is a slightly spoiled only child, whose parents never happen to be home except on weekends. YC gets the house to herself. And she always manages to catch MC showering or taking a bath. YC is a Freshman in college on a hefty scholarship, and has a loving boyfriend to boot. But for some odd reason, she can think of nothing other than watching MC whenever she can possibly get the chance. YC tried to be stealthy, but little does she know, MC is already fully aware of the eyes watching her from the neighbours house.

❤ Paradise Found ❤

{F/Futa}​
A business vacation with her husband turns into a much needed summer fling with a local of the island but...

MC and her husband land in Hawaii, set to stay there for the next month on a business trip. Or, at least her husband was. She was just there to keep him company. When she walks in on him with a maid from the hotel though, she runs off before he spots her and ends up a few blocks away from the resort. YC, a local, finds her sitting on the doorstep of a closed Cafe and invites her out for a night on the town. A night of debauchery and freed inhibitions has MC in YC's bed, not all too displeased by what she finds in YC's pants. The night comes to an end, as they usually do... but, while they see each other again?

❤ Plot Bunnies ❤

{F/F & F/Futa}​
Just some ideas I haven't 100% developed yet!
Will add on each time I think of one; if something seems interesting to you, come to me with it and we can brainstorm!
Some are pure smut, some feature multiple characters, and some are just mostly plot.
It's a grab bag of ideas and stories for everyone!

- One night stand: both our characters meet at a club and, of course, fuck. Futa, female, monster?! I don't care!

- My character is basically a virgin who happens to have a boyfriend. Your character is an out lesbian who has a bit of a rebellious streak... and just so happens to be crushing on my character. Whatever happens between them and their ultimate fate to lay together is up to destiny. And maybe some alcohol and partying.

- My character purchases a bath bomb named TentaLuv. And it just so happens that it lives up to it's name. (Tentacle monster scene for my fellow consentacle lovers!)

- Both our characters discover a treasure chest filled with potions that shrink, grow, and create body parts on them as well as an insatiable lust until the last potion is used up.

- My character is a single mom. Your character is a college student getting by via babysitting odd hours. My character comes home one night and is particularly stressed. She offers your character extra money for a massage and, well... it escalates from there.

- My character works as a maid for your character, a very rich business woman (that's you!). My character also happens to be your characters only form of stress relief. (A more smutty version of Forbidden Affections; if you're up for it.)

- Our characters are on a quest in a magical fantasy land complete with weaponry, armour, and a little bit of witchcraft. (Very open ended, this can be anything!)

Pairing Ideas

Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
College students
Best Friends
Popular girl x Unpopular girl
Monster girl x Human girl
Bad Girl x Good Girl
CEO x Secretary

Fandom Stuff
I can go either character on these pairings, so no worries there!

OC x Sans {Undertale}
OC x Undyne {Undertale}

And finally, This is a list of things I will NOT roleplay:

- Rape/Non-con of ANY kind
- Incest
- Toilet play (watersports, scat, etc.)
- Vore
- Heavy BDSM
- Bimbofication/Stupid Characters in General
- Furries
- Characters under 18 and characters over 30
- Celebrities/Real People
- The rest is listed on my F-list, as well as things I love!

Thanks for reading! I hope to be playing with you soon!​

❤​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom