Looking for Anime/Videogame Canon Characters to kidnap and make into my bondage toy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effinia Cercil

Meteorite
Hello everyone! I am looking for canon characters from anime and video games to do an RP with. I am interested in an RP where my character, Effinia, kidnaps your character and turns them into her bondage toy. Obviously the RP will contain heavy/complex bondage, stuff like this! I am open to Role playing with characters of both genders. I am also very open with discussing kinks and scenarios. More information about my character can be found on my F-list.
anyone willing to play multiple characters, or characters from multiple canons are greatly appreciated! I am also open to having more then two people in an RP!

Please send me a note if you are interested, or contact me through F-list chat when I'm online!

I am currently craving characters from these anime/videogames/canons, but I am open to other canons as well:

Akame Ga Kill

Hyperdimension Neptunia (Craving)

Vocaloid (Really Craving!)

Fire Emblem

Fairy Tail

Kill La kill

Pokemon

Persona

Elsword (Really Craving!)

Sword Art Online (really craving!)

Kingdom Hearts

Spectrobes

No Game No Life

And many more!

Effinia Cercil said:

Hello effinia! I am Nadia, and I was wondering if you were still looking? I am interested in playing girls like samus, multiple Pokemon characters, a few fire emblem for sure (especially from radiant dawn and path of radiance), those kind of girls.

Let me know if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom