Forced extreme Fxf looking for Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathia154

Meteorite
I am currently craving roleplaying as a submissive to a sadistic, dominant female.
I expect 1-3 paragraph responses and will provide with the same. Plot is nice, but not required.
I will try to respond at least once a day.
My characters won't be obedient form the start, they will put up a fight.

Kinks:
Humiliation, forced nudity, bondage, cages, painplay, torture, human furniture, branding, scat, forced orgasms, sensory deprivation, body worship... You get my point.
I'm not looking for:
Breast modification, serious body modification (Cutting of limbs etc.), lactation, mind altering substances.

Ideas:
Modern setting:
1. Young sexually curious girl responds to an online add. After meeting with a mysterious woman she agrees to go with her and try out some of her fantasies. Little does she know that in a few hours her entire world will be reduced to a small room in a basement.
2. A respected businesswoman is kidnapped during her morning jogging and put up for sale. She is bought by another woman seeking a fuck toy. Soon she learns, that her new owner has a tendency to kill her slaves in inventive ways, after she gets bored with them.
3. Young woman desperately seeking job is offered one through an agency. She is told, she will be a maid, working for a wealthy woman. Upon arriving at the given address she finds she might get more than she can handle.

Fantasy setting:
1. Young girl is sold by her stepfather to a powerful witch in exchange for a few spells. Quickly she finds out that the witch likes to test her abilities on living subjects.
2. Captured by enemy forces, daughter of prominent general is held to ensure her father's cooperation. When the man refuses to work of the enemy, the young woman is forced to serve as the queen's plaything.

Any other ideas are welcome as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom