Coco's Request Thread (MxF, FxF, FxFuta .. anything you like)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey beautiful! a bit about me before anything else -

I'm a female university student. you can call me coconut - or coco, whatever suits your fancy! while I don't think it really matters, as my characters aren't exactly prime examples of me specifically, I'm bisexual! I'm very open with what I'm willing to write and how I'm willing to write. I generally prefer my characters to be quite feminine and female, but lately I've begun to like the idea of trying out roleplaying as a feminine boy, so who knows? If a roleplay like that ever comes up, I'd absolutely snatch it up.

my f-list is here - Hey! My kinks are right here!. keep in mind just because it's not there doesn't mean I won't do it, though. I tried to keep it rather small because I didn't want a huge, jumbled f-list with five million different 'hell yes!'es and a couple hundred 'hell no!'es (because come on, I'm the type of girl that's going to have a 'sure, why the hell not' mindset as opposed to 'no, that sounds gross').if you're interested in something but not sure if I am, just ask.

I plan on adding new pairings/settings/fandoms/etcetc constantly, so come back often!

if you can combine all the things I'm craving into one roleplay, I might possibly marry you.

shoot me a pm - I'd love to hear from you.

xoxo
coco

fandoms without plots

__
harry potter
pokemon
elder scrolls
dragon age
ncis
criminal minds
supernatural
futurama

pairings without plots (my preferred character will have a * next to it)
__
sugar daddy x sugar baby (m or f)*
father x son/daughter*
ex con x effeminate high school boy *
nurse* x amnesiac
headmaster x schoolgirl/boy*
butch bad girl (a la ruby rose) x confused feminine 'straight' girl *

fandom pairings
__

supernatural
crowley x OC*
castiel x OC*

harry potter
severus snape x OC*
lucius malfoy x OC*
narcissa malfoy x OC
fenrir greyback x OC*

criminal minds
unsub x spencer reid
aaron hotchnet x OC*
david rossi x OC*

ncis
anthony dinozzo x OC*
ziva david x OC (preferably f)*
leroy jethro gibbs x OC*

settings I'm currently craving

__
incest
powerplay
age difference
romance with a hint (or a whole lot of) manipulation of one character
dominant, but loving (and a hint of violent) males

pairings with vague settings

__
goddess aphrodite (or any god or goddess of your choosing) x worshiper* in ancient greece
king or queen x loyal servant in medieval england
american air force pilot x japanese woman* in okinawa, japan, directly after WWII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom