New (very new) plots, pairs etc **Click me**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akari

Moon
Hiya.
I'm a girl, straight, close to 20. My name is Ling. That's the only personal details i will share with you cool people.
I'm open to any good idea that will get my attention. Just pm me.
I'm a fanatic pokemon fan. I really curving a good old female trainer x male pokemon action (smut) rp. It can be dark, rough and a bit wrong.

I have a huge list with more fandom, anime, manga, games plots. I am working currently on that, i hope to have the list ready soon. Finally i will add my list here. And yes it will include more than my pokemon love. So take a look to some poke-plot, some pairing, and some other random stuff at the end of this spot.

As i said I'm really open in new ideas. And new things. But there few things i don't like. For example i don't like incest.I don't like gore. I don't like scat. I don't like you character peeing on me, cutting me or anything like that. I don't care what kind of plot it could be. Please just don't ask me. I will never do it.

Now, I don't mind if its forceful, rough or wild. I like my character/s to be able to roleplay and not sit there and be abused. Also my characters are mostly close to sub, but i don't like anything with slaves and masters. It's a big OFF.

Lastly my characters are usually 18 and above. Maybe sometimes around 15, only when its a pokemon rp. I will never play someone younger than 15 so don't bother to ask me. And i don't like playing someone older than 25.

Thank you for reading my thread. I will updated it soon with more pairs and rp ideas.
Ling

Pairs

human trainer (f) X pokemon (m)

human college student (f) X furry (m)

human high school student (f) X ghost (m)

human high school student (f) X zombies (m)

human random actress (f) X reaper (m)

human village girl (f) X monster (m)

human dancer (f) X demon (m)

human teen (f) X alien (m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom