b a d [ ♥ ] c o m p a n y [ M/F, F/F, M/M ] - bring me plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saebyr

Dust
107-1.png
106-1.png
105-1.png

b a d [ ] c o m p a n y` • . ¸ ¸ . • ´ ´ ¯ ` • • . ¸ ¸ . • ´ ´¯` • ´

start[ ] here

A simple request for a roleplay partner!
        • ` • . ¸ ¸ . • ´ ´ ¯ xxxxxntro
          Hello! Its nice to meet you all. I just want to say up front that I am literate and I take pride in my writing, and that while I am new here, I am not new to roleplaying or the concept. Nothing turns me off like a person who is illiterate or makes tons of grammar mistakes, or writes me less than a paragraph unless we're roleplaying on messenger!

I am not on very often but I do try to post once a day at the very least, and I prefer threads, e-mail, PMs, and messengers, in that order. I don't have samples of my roleplaying because I am on a new computer and lost all of my old data! Its been a little over a year since I've done anything serious anyway, but l'm looking to change that! Something long term would be preferable.

I absolutely love power struggles in a roleplay, and character development. I am a woman, sue me, I want a little romance... even if its just a little. I don't mind doing love-at-first-sight, or predetermined pairings, but I love two characters that can go head to head, even if its not all out brawling, or characters learning to overcome their differences or compromising to reach a common goal. Most of all, I adore adventure roleplays! But I will do something more sex-based as well if its an interesting pairing. Let's do this!!

I know its not long, but I am flexible! None of my 'favorites' are 'musts', so we can change it up. I don't have any limits and will try anything and everything once! I mean it.

` • . ¸ ¸ . • ´ ´ ¯ xxxxxairings

• Kidnapper x Kidnapped
          • Stalker x Stalked
          • King x Mistress/Harem girl
          • Murderer x Hostage
          • Serial Killer x Victim
          • Soldier x Civilian
          • Anthro x Human companion
          • Nobility/Commoner x Witch
          • Commoner/Sellsword x Princess
          • Soldier x Nurse
          • Yokai x Human
          • Gundam pilot x civilian
          • Samurai x Maiko

Fandoms: Game of Thrones, Code Geass, Samurai Champloo, Gundam Wing, Rurouni Kenshin, Durarara!!, Soul Eater, Wolf's Rain, X, Death Note, Final Fantasy (VII + X only), Darker than Black, Batman, X-Men, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Attack on Titan, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Overwatch, Shokugeki no Soma, Fate Stay Night, The Walking Dead, Digimon, Pokemon, Dramatical Murder, Vocaloid, Sailor Moon, Dragonball, Naruto, World of Warcraft, Harry Potter

More to come; the fandoms are just the ones I am currently craving. They can be mixed and matched. Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, OC x OC.

` • . ¸ ¸ . • ´ ´ ¯ xxxxxlots

Yokai / Human - A human girl has
          inherited from her great grandmother a book
          which contains the names of imprisoned demons
          in it. She calls forth a powerful one by accident,
          and, to her surprise, he is forced to do her
          bidding until she figures out how to free him.
          Depending on my feelings, she can be a
          naive mistress gone hungry with power or a
          hapless girl who must use her commands to
          protect herself from a very angry demon.

PENDING/PENDING

` • . ¸ ¸ . • ´ ´ ¯ xxxxxinks

I am also craving Game of Thrones/a Song of Ice and Fire. I've read the novels and am currently up to date on the series, but my knowledge will more closely align the happenings of the books. I will play any of the existing female characters opposite your original, or we can play original characters during the happenings of the series. We could even play before/after the current events, I'm up for just about anything!

I'm also craving some cutesy Overwatch, we can switch off playing different scenes with different characters or you can request me to play any of the females in a setting of your choosing!

PLEASE e-mail or PM me if you're interested in roleplaying with me! [ Souris.Umbrella@gmail.com ]

Thank you!

-- Reserve --

-- reserve --

-- OKAY POST NOW! --

Game of Thrones is interesting. And yes, I have read all the books. Even that I really find how he writes about females is more then poor. The series is interesting. The series is interesting: still again what female characters there are they really do not interact with each other as equals. There are a number of strong female characters, but they have their own independent journey with the series.

If we do the Game of Thrones: I like the characters to interact with each other and they are in open conflict with each other.

Apologies to anyone who was trying to get ahold of me! I had to suddenly move cross country and I'm finally settled into my new place with a solid internet connection! : ) I'm ready to play~!

Kinda wanna do an IM roleplay, but I've never done it before![/align]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom