Looking for some Role Playing partners (new to site)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, thank you for taking interest in my starter thread. I know my profile is bare, but I will change that soon as I am brand new to this site.

My interests are vast, even if I do prefer Sci Fi scenes, and I'm willing to work to build a scene or a long term RP, and I don't mind if it's here, in PMs, or YIM.

I do have specific kinks for every RP, and those are: I prefer my RP partner to be a male of age (18 or older) and every RP will include my character becoming or already pregnant.

I know some guys look at that and freak but hear me out.... I'm not one of those who posts one sentence and pops out a baby or five every week. I want long term, literate, passionate, adventurous, dramatic, exciting, devastating, miraculous role playing. I love depth and art and emotion and story.

My "Absolute No" list: Ageplay, incest, domestic violence situations, non-consensual, orgasmic birth, anything that could be labelled "extreme", anything that involves prostitution, and adultery/cuckold. Please respect these boundaries and I shall do so with yours.

Looking forward to RPing! :)

Are you willing to role play with another woman?

I do not want it to be incest, nor, do I want it to be a zero-sum-game with us fighting each other. As that is what I get the feeling you would want in the first place. There are a number of sci-fi ideas: Star Trek, Star Wars, and other minor series.

bad girl said:
Are you willing to role play with another woman?

I do not want it to be incest, nor, do I want it to be a zero-sum-game with us fighting each other. As that is what I get the feeling you would want in the first place. There are a number of sci-fi ideas: Star Trek, Star Wars, and other minor series.

Hmm... if there are to be sexual aspects to the RP, I prefer my partner to be male. But it would depend on what type of story or setting you have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom