Hi. looking for some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

broker.heart

Meteorite
Welcome to my request thread. I am someone who enjoys playing multiple girls at one time, usually around 3 to 5, though I can play 1 or however many is needed. I like to play girls who are trained or mind broken into being a slave or submit to a man, usually an older man of some kind. I don't mind incest, though I'm not really looking for it at this time. I like fantasy settings and mythical creatures, whether they're human or not really. I have a thing for demons at that, and I like dark fantasy/bad ending fantasies.

Some fandoms I'd be interested in are

Anything nippon ichi related (disgaea(1-3), phantom brave, makai kingdom, are what I've played)
Mario
final fantasy
legend of zelda
ask about others.

some ideas I have

the once proud and noble kingdom of Seles has been overrun by creatures. the men are killed, the land burned, and the women raped and taken as slaves. Help is supposed to be coming, but there is no telling how long it'll take and in the meantime the creatures are free to have their way with them all.

A human is able to summon a demon, and his one wish is that he be able to have sex with any girl he wants to. The demon takes it upon himself to grant the wish, but instead of just with him, he makes all the women on the planet horny sluts ready to fuck anything and anyone.

The princess' looks down on everyone, but when her only family, her father, dies, she becomes queen. However, the adviser to the late king will have none of her attitude. He was waiting for his chance to rule when he was out of the way, and he won't let this mouthy bitch stand in his way.

The magical girls have protected the world against creatures, monsters, demons, and everything in between, but the demon king comes out, finally having broken the seal the previous magical girls put on him. For this humiliation, he decides that he won't just break these magical girls, but turn them into nothing more than slaves for him.

There exists a small village out in the middle of the forest, home to nothing more than girls with animal ears and tails. They have managed on their own in secret for some time, so only horrible things can come when they are discovered by humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom