Recruiting New Fuckpets At The Gym With Your Worshipful, Fertile Harem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purrfection

Moaning, cooing, every motion full of worship, Miranda slurps up and down the Grand Gallery Cock of her magnificent Owner, Master, and personal God, right in the middle of the gym. He's on the bench press, the barbell crowded with every forty-five pound plate it can carry, easily repping out with well over six hundred pounds on His chest. He's doing fifteen sets of one hundred repetitions, and He's only halfway through. The barbell is straining more than He is.

His first bead of sweat formed about thirty seconds before, more due to the utterly delectable manner of Miranda's perfect cocksucking form than anything else. All He wears are well-fitting red and black gym shorts, and even those are pushed up from one leg so Miranda can have easy hot access to her Temple of Masculine Worship.

A Choice Top Flight Alpha Cunt like hers is absolutely in her Domain sucking and slurping on His massive member in the gym. She's dolled up in a cheerleading outfit—appropriate, given she IS His personal cheerleader, urging Him on to fuck more, rape more, kill more, murder more, lift more—do everything fucking more just like she Knows He Deserves. The pleated skirt reveals all of her bare, tanned ass, her tight thick knitted socks going all the way up to her thighs. Red and black, the outfit matches entirely. A diamond-studded chain wraps around her bare midriff, highlighting the utter tightness of her thin, tall frame.

Tall ankle-strap heels wrap around her elegant feet, the socks fitted for each individual toe, the stilettos reaching down close to 155mm easily. The heels knock together as she sucks and slurps, sounding off with each repetition of the weight moving up and down. Her mouth follows His rhythm as He lifts, up and down, sucking and whimpering, each long moan actually a Cock-muffled “Thank You.”

She's Thanking Him for Making Her His Cockslave. Thanking Him for murdering her family while she watched last night with tears streaming down her face. Thanking Him for raping her until she understood how Right it IS that He Rules Everything. Thanking Him for forcing His seed inside her, for making her so undoubtably fucking pregnant. Hot trails of milk leak out from her heavy tits, barely contained in the sparse cheerleading top. His thighs are wet from her saliva, His precum, her milk, everything.

It's a public gym. The middle of the afternoon. Couples are there.

Men are in the corner, cowering. Whimpering among themselves, holding each other like a comet is coming down to earth to fuck them up at any second. Women are watching, jaw agape, pulling at their sports bras and tight spandex bottoms, their yoga pants and leggings, everything about their bodies slick and needy. Watching Him work is Pure Fucking Cardio. They won't need to work out for a week. They won't be able to, if they get out alive.

Giggling, smiling, arm-in-arm like needy hot young lovers, strutting effortlessly in perfect time, Sara and Magdalena enter the room. They see Him at work and smile to each other, moaning softly as they witness His newest slave—their newest sister—pleasing the Only Fucking Game In Town.

They're wearing tight hot body-sculpting spandex, their ass cheeks barely covered. Sports bras try to contain their overwhelming tits, nipples fully erect, hot oceans of milk awaiting His mouth and Cock. The two look more like they're ready for a swim at the beach than they are a workout, except for the stylish—and purely decorative—sweatbands on their forearms. Their sneakers have absurd heels built into the soles, preposterous devices built purely to make their asses look tighter and their nine mile legs look like ninety. They do their job exceedingly well.

Strutting, sneering at the other girls in the gym for not being hot enough to be able to suck her God's Cock—really, not even hot enough to fucking be raped into submission by Him—Magda slides up against His meaty leg and pushes Miranda down on His Cock hard. The cheerleading queen had been soulfully sucking Him before—now she's choking on it, and His monumental erection only grows.

Sara, Favored among His Pets, leans over as He has the barbell resting an inch just above His chest and kisses Him deeply. He holds the weight there, easily, for more than thirty seconds as Magda facefucks Miranda on His Cock and Sara embraces Him in a sizzling hot tongue-filled embrace.

Cum pours out from His Cock, but He remains hard—always hard—as Magda fingers her hot teen cunt, watching Miranda slowly turn purple. Violence makes her almost as hot as showing off for her God—and often the two needs compete. She Loves Miranda Deeply, an Elite Choice Cunt like herself, but Hurting For Master Is So Fucking Hot.

“Sorry we're late,” says Sara, finally relinquishing the embrace. She only sort of means it. She knows as His Tip-Top BabyGirl she can arrive whenever the fuck she wants, and Magda—being Sara's personal Favorite, her hot little BestieFuck—is afforded much the same Privilege.

Hierarchy like that turns Him the fuck on.

He continues His reps without missing a beat, as if He hasn't just held an enormity of poundage an inch away from himself for nearly a minute.

He's So. Fucking. Strong. Sara swoons just looking at His rippling body work. Green eyes full of total love and admiration.

She has more to say—about why they were late, the hot little adventure they had convincing some inferior slut at the rowing machine to practice playing in traffic—but a bevy of beauties walk in.

Well. Some of them are certainly beauties—certainly worthy of being a Pet to Master like Sara and her Sisters. But others aren't. All of them clearly have that Attitude, that they think they Deserved That Highest of Glory, that they should be Praised For Their Beauty.

Some will need correction. Right there in the fucking gym. Of course they stop and stare, the magnificent scene freezing them in their tracks. They're not fucking going anywhere.

Sara whimpers heatedly, squeezing her Master's throbbing, hot, delectably sculpted shoulder. Maybe if she asks nicely, He'll let her choke some cunt out while He fucks her rotten during His curls.

It's a Question of Taste. Curious to know who you think is Worthy and Who Isn't in that last pic
(From Left to Right: Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton). I find Research so Ineffably Fucking Hot. Dying to know what you think of those girls, really. Message me and tell me. Tell me why you think so—and then hop right into playing. Or, tell me in-scene. Mmph. Much better, that last option. Anyway--just message me, anytime.

I Promise I want to hear from you, no matter what you have to say. Message me message me pretty pretty pretty please? Start a dialogue, tell me what you think is hot about any of this, message meeeee.

I use lots of detail and length in the above. We can work that out. Short replies, long replies? As long as they're quality, then I'm good.

*All characters eighteen and up.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom