Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seiken's Masterpiece(Now with some content)

Million

Full Moon
These are some stories that will be unlocked over time. They're written and will be released now and then. These stories was written after an incident earlier this year that made me undergo emotional trauma, leaving me battling feelings I prayed I would never battle again.

Horizons
A young man escapes the world in a spaceship as the world is destroyed. The space isn't what it used to be, and he one day picks up some strange signals where a woman is crying...

The Masquerade
A man is introduced to a secret society whom circumvents through masquerades in a mansion. This is a story about friendship, seduction and... Betrayal. The society practices dark rituals, orgies and assassination. Will he stop them... or join them?

The Wolf King
Through thousands of years, the elves of the forest have lived in peace with Dryads, Centaurs, Fawns and Ents. However, this isn't without sacrifice. Every thousand year, a door in the temple of the moon opens, and the elves must offer a "sacrifice" to the wolf king through a ritual to preserve the peace in the forest. Who will, however, have the honor of being the sacrifice?

The High Sea(Long Story)
A young boy from a secluded island are being kidnapped and held prisoner by pirates in a fortress far out on the high sea. Losing his parents in his rescue, he swears to take revenge upon the pirate king who escaped in the attack on his fortress. What dangers lurks on the high seas?

Valkyrie's Call
A Demonic entity is called to the high heavens because god suddenly doesn't answer the angel's call anymore. Befriending the reckless angel that summons forth a being greater than intended, they set out to explore the high heavens and the mysteries it beholds.

Like Clockwork
A small girl, almost like a doll is trapped inside a large grandfather clock. Spending her days inside, this little magical being suddenly sees something outside in the livingroom the clock stands in, something that will forever change her life - what's left of it...

Vectralia
In a distant futuristic metropolis, a large corporation better referred to as "The Empire" is running a dictatorship throughout the city. Following a small resistance group learning about a superweapon being constructed to enslave the humanity, they set out to clash against The Empire in espionage, battle and hacking.

Heartinist - ???
???????????? - Heartinist

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom