i have plots but now i need literate guys to write them out with! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MephK

Moon
Hello there people!

I'd be looking mostly for powerful ancient vampire guys to roleplay with, preferably of a dominant type of personality, but these plots can be extended to non vampire characters if vampires aren't your cup of tea ;)
I don't mind whether your character(s) is (are) warm and kind or cold and powerful, good or evil, or anything else as long as he is (they are) well written.

My characters tend to be a very fiesty in bed, biting and fighting passionately, as well as very kinky. Otherwise they tend to be rather smart, though beneath their cold, calculating and seductive appearance they can be very childish and cute too, even innocent in a way, when they want to be.
I can tweak and change all this depending on what your preferences are.

For the writing, i can be detailed and write several paragraphs, in each post or only when needed, and would like the same amount of quality from the person i RP with.

Plots:
I have a couple general plot ideas that we could flesh up together later:
(In all of them my main character(s) will be female(s) and yours will be male(s).
I repeat that if you don't like vampires i am very open to any other kind of supernatural or fantastic characters like deities, angels, demons, sorcerers, anthros, shapeshifters, anything you like)

-Random meeting
Your character meeting my character and things happening

-Night club
Your character own one or several bars, nightclubs, or establishments of the same kind, and is hiring mine as a girl barman or waitress or manager or whatever in his bar/club and romance ensues
(it can openly be vampire clubs like in True Blood if vampires are known to the world, or clubs that are implicitly known as vampire haunts by vampires if they still live in secrecy, or just random clubs that are owned by a vampire)

-Shady business
Your character is a powerful vampire CEO of a major company and hires my character as a personal assistant, or an assassin, or a pretty bodyguard, or all of them at the same time, or anything alse you fancy.
(here again, vampires can be known to the world or not, your choice. If they are this company could be one working on synthetic blood, or things that protect vampires from sunlight, or anything else you like)

-Vampire bride
(This demands you playing several characters with each one having his own mind)
Several vampire brothers (2 or as many as you want) find a human or vampire girl and for some reason want to make her their bride (because she looks like a woman they loved before, or for any other reason you like), so they all try to seduce her and compete for her affection and all kinds of things happen, funny or not funny, and more or less debauched. (will include threesomes or more with your vampires and my character)
If my character is human they can turn her later on and teach her all that comes with being a vampire.

-Geisha
My character is a geisha or some other high level 'personal entertainer' in a red light type of establishment (open to everyone or specialized for vampires or supernaturals) and yours is a wealthy customer who somehow takes a liking to her and will gradually fall in love with her, potentially becoming obsessed and/or possessive along the way, and could try to get her out of this life to make her his lover or wife, or just to have her all to himself and himelf alone, to be his doll, pet, or whatever.
(you can play several characters in forms of the other customers, potentially some rivals who like her too and want her just for themselves too, or just focus on one character and we can time skip to each one of their meetings. Can include threesomes and other such things if you like it.)

-Lost memories (very tragic and bittersweet)
Your vampire and my vampire were once lovers, soulmates even, but something bad happened between them and one thought it best to erase the other's memories of them to spare him/her the pain or remembering how happy they had been together, and grieving it for eternity. Somehow they meet again one day, through a cocktail or any other event in which they have both been invited, and the one who does not remember feels compelled toward the other, as if they already knew each other, and will keep trying to get to know this person and court them no matter how much the other does not want them to, for fear of repeating the past, or because the one who remembers considers himself/herself unworthy of the other's attentions.
Eventually they will end up together again, perhaps to give it another chance, perhaps because they simply cannot live apart from one another, and eventually we'll see how things go from there.
(will require fleshing out their past together so we are on the same page about it, even if it is only the most important parts first, like what happened that split them so, and pushed one to erase the other's memories.)
For example it could be that one was good, and the other bad, and the bad one saw how their actions hurt the good one, so the bad one thought himself/herself unworthy and erased the other's memories in hopes that he/she would find someone better who could make him/her truly happy.

-Time travel
Your or my character goes back in time to save the other from a tragic past.
(here again, we will have to agree on who goes back and to fix what before we start the RP)
From then one it can split into several different plots:

Time Travel / ° Vampire education
Your character or my character ends up saving, then raising and/or turning the other (depending on what their tragic past was, if it was childhood, if it was when they were turned, there can be many options) and they grow attracted to each other and eventually give in and become lovers (can be kind of like incest so you are warned, may or may not also include some amount of almost underage sex depending on the period this will play in: in medieval ages some people were married at 15 and it was seen as normal since they didn't live as long. It wouldn't quite be pedophilia but it may not be very far from it. They we can always ellipse most of the childhood up to until the younger one becomes of a decent age)

Time Travel / °Another type of loss
The one who goes back in time has to pay the price and when they emerge in the past they (temporarily?) lose their memory, or their powers, or are just very weakened, and while they managed to get to the one they wanted to save so bad just in time to save them, they are criplled by the backlash of going through time.
Depending on how dark or light we want to make the mood of the RP, the saved one can be taking care of they weakened one, wondering who they are, how they ended up here and why this person saved them.

Time Travel / °Dirty secrets
All goes well and the one who went back in time saves the one they wanted to save, but now they have to adapt to this time, and face the fact that the one they love doesn't remember them or know them or love them anymore, and may very well be a very different peron from the one they knew, so they have to regain this person's affections or move on with someone else.
(for example if the one who goes back is the girl, the sweet vampire guy she knew may very well have been a murderous tyrant in the past, or had loved another at that time, meanwhile his brother who was a cruel jerk in the present became so due to bitterness and may not be so bad in the past, or could be saved from this fate...)
(can be mixed with "Time Travel / °another type of loss" with the one who goes back in time being weakened in some way)

About kinks and all, i am okay with vaginal, anal and oral sex, i really like biting and fighting for dominance, i dont mind some light bondage, i really like body jewelry, piercings and tattoos, as well as sex toys and many other kinky things.

PM me or reply here if you are interested or have questions! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom