Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Own You Now Boy! (Devils_girl&FireNymph)

FireNymph

Meteorite
Misaki looked down at the floor, his slim muscular frame shaking in fear. His hands bound by chains that connected to he cold stone wall in which he was forced against. The man who had owned him before was stood talking to two men, he could not hear what they were saying but the knew it couldn't be good. The man who owned him currently had never used him for sex, he had more or less used him as a punching bag and a slave. He was to fetch and carry things, if the slightest thing was wrong his master unleashed his fury. Misaki didn't even know of the word sexual abuse but he would soon when given to his two new masters. His green eyes looked upwards to see his master and the men. Both very handsome unlike his master but there was something about them that struck fear into his heart. He was scared of them. His brown hair hugged the nape of his neck, his floppy brown fringe dangling into one eye. The past few months for him had been hell. His clothes were torn to shreds, the only thing keeping his modesty was a pair of ripped and tattered shorts. The rest of his body on full display to anyone and everyone who saw him. His face sported a large bruise on his left cheek and his chest was also covered in a few cuts and welts from the use of a whip. He only hoped the beatings didn't go on for much longer.

"He's a good slave. Never been taken sexually, still has his anal cherry. He was only used here as a bunching bag so you are willing to take him from my hands. I am partial to women as sexual slaves, I only took Misaki as he is quiet femanine for a man." The old man sneered as he spoke to the two young gentlemen who had become interested in his femanine male slave. At least he would be payed for the man being taken from his hands, he was of no use to him since he favoured slim brunette women. Misaki being slim but slightly muscular and having brunette hair aswell as a femanine face seemed to fit his bill for a man but he found no use for him what so ever over than nothing more than a servant. "I am willing to hand him over for two hundred gold coins."

Back
Top Bottom