The Slut Rides Forth - Spreading the Pleasure & Hungry for Cum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biladygamer

Old Fashioned Table-Top Gamer & Scribbler
Banished
Story Introduction

The first night Livia awoke with the hunger was after she had spied her brother fucking a very lovely lady she had never seen before. Both of them had been naked by the stream, her brother's farm-heavy muscles coated with sweat while he stood arms about the woman's waist as her bucked her up and down on his cock. The woman's sun-browned breasts bounced with each thrust, and she seemed to laugh though no sound could be heard. When she seemed to spy Livia watching and winked with a leer, Livia quickly moved on to check the vineyard the grew upon the nearby hill.

"Such a beauty,and a redhead! I should had you before your brother," the sound of a woman's voice at her shoulder made Livia jump as she stood up from checking a vine to see if the grapes were ready for harvest. "My, and such hips to hang on to!" Livia felt the woman's hands on her hips, but found she couldn't move. "Oh, I don't want you to run my sweet. Believe me, I won't hurt you, but I will make you crave pleasure, your own, and that of others."

Livia felt lips at the side of her neck. "Not pain, but pleasure, you will crave, and your hunger will intoxicate others. Male, female, futa and hermaphrodite, you will sexually please them. Fuck your father in the dark of night, ravage your brother until he's your whore. Drink men's cum in your wine as they milk your breasts and lap the juices of your pleasure. You are my creature of pleasure."

Livia did not remember coming home, eating dinner or even going to bed. All she knew was that she ached and wanted relief.

THE PROPOSAL
Livia is a red headed vixen of a woman who can be placed into any setting from fantasy to post-apocalyptic and even futuristic. Newly made into a creature of pleasure, she is not one for pain or unwanted humiliation. She loves to enhance pleasure, and as such exhibition and voyeurism is part of what makes her up. Any adult 18 or over is fair game to her be it a well endowed minotaur, or a senior in high school who desperately needs to be fucked. She is there for mutual pleasure.

A note- I am a writer (or at least I hope I am), while I have IM, I don't use it regularly at all, but instead use PMs, or Google Docs. I work full time and have a non-Internet life- family responsibilities and such. Writing collaboratively is how I keep creative and share adult fun and imagination.

Please PM me at your leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom