Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking games, seeking fun (D&D 3.5)

dndgamergirl

Planetoid
Greetings one and all! I have for the most part, taken a touch of an extended break from this site, and only recently returned. And so, in that matter of interest, I look anew for plots and pleasures, preferably of the D&D persuasion, for as my username may or may not suggest, I am a considerable fan :angel:

So, what am I currently searching for? Well, currently, I have two ideas for characters for a D&D 3.5 game, both of which are gestalt characters that are a touch.... different. Oh, sexual to be sure, but, they are not overly inclined to acts of good, for such things.... annoy them.

Allyia Redmoon may have been born human, fragile and weak, but the siren call of sorcery was in her blood, though tied to the dark, and to blood. For she learned the rites of darkness, and rose eternal, firmly set on the path of a young queen of the night, she searches for that final push of power to become something.... more.

While there would be Sorceress on one side of the gestalt, I'm unsure of the other, swaying between Fighter, Rouge and Cleric. All three options could help her considerably, though Generic Warrior may prove best in the end.

Acebreena (Wizard-Matriarch), is young for her kind, and yet, she has plans. She chafes under the dictates of the clergy, and under the demands of the goddess, though there are many more amongst the drow then most surface dwellers dream of. And yet, those that would follow the paths of the arcane, freeing themselves from the web and clutches of the social system, are not the best entertained. The church and noble families hardly can be expected to like any that try and achieve power outsider of their control, can they? Much simpler to... leave it all behind, and make a new home elsewhere, would it not be?

So, in this particular idea, Wizard/Aristocrat-Socialite is the mix I'm looking for. Charismatic, powerful, more then willing to make deals, and just as happy to betray her rather foolish guests... or be tricked herself because of her ego! All is good here really.

Now, I'm more then willing to play as something else, and either of them can be herms/futas if desired. Still, if anyone is interested in running something, just send me a PM ;)

Another thing I would be craving, I shall admit, is for a DM, or even something interested in trying to be one (my standards alas, are low) is something a little.... E6 for a different change of pace. Lots of ideas for that one, if a DM would care to run it ;)

Back
Top Bottom