Realistic or Semi-realistic FxM or FXF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Experiment 624

Meteorite
Hi! I'm Max and I'm pretty new to this site (long time lurker, first time poster)

I haven't roleplayed much before, but I love writing! I'm looking for stories that have strong plots with creative and distinctive writing, but I'm all for the smuttiest of smut when it fits the narrative!

The current ideas I have in my head (totally open to others):

- College girl (me) is seduced by female best friend (you) and struggles with not wanting to cheat on her loving bf

- Man mistakenly placed in female body (me) (sci-fi accident/supervillian plot/whatever) refuses to see his/herself as a woman until meeting dominating man (you) that drives her to feminize herself a little too much.

I mostly would prefer to play submissive characters that are either female, or very effeminate men [or at least end up as one of those ;)]. I'm willing to play with men, women, futas, whathaveyou, but, I'd prefer to stay within the real of scientifically possible, so no furries. (may or may not be open to aliens)

Here is a list of my friendly kinks/fetishes

Feel free to propose any ideas you think I might like, I'll be sure to let you know if I'm interested!

Hello! I'm Romano, but you can call me Roman or w/e suits your tastes. I'd like to roleplay with ya! That first plot sounds pretty nice. But if you have a preference for the second one I'd be more than willing to do that one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom