Furry Farm (NSFW, Looking for a male partner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Your character is a farmhand on a farm where all the animals are furries/anthros. I will be controlling the furries of the farm. PM me if you're interested. If you want to add a furry, include their name, a picture, and their personality.

The furries of the farm:

Veronica: An anthro pig. Kind of a ditz, but helps out around the farm whenever she can.

Rio: An anthro dog who's been at the farm since nearly the beginning, acting as a sort of security guard and keeping various n'er do wells off of the property.

AJ and Ash: The owner of the farm wanted to study anthro mating practices, so he found a male and female pair of anthro horses to help him out. Unfortunately, Ash was, shall we say, uninterested in AJ, so that study fell flat.

Bessie: A cow anthro who the farm owner has been studying to discover more info about the futanari variant of anthros. Has a very larger than life personality, and does a lot of the heavy lifting around the farm.

Dolly: A meek sheep anthro who came to the farm only a few years ago because she was scared of what the rest of the world was like for those like her.

Buster: The newest furry on the farm. He is a gentle rabbit who loves to cuddle and play.

KnightCreep said:
Your character is a farmhand on a farm where all the animals are furries/anthros. I will be controlling the furries of the farm. PM me if you're interested. If you want to add a furry, include their name, a picture, and their personality.

The furries of the farm:

Veronica: An anthro pig. Kind of a ditz, but helps out around the farm whenever she can.

Rio: An anthro dog who's been at the farm since nearly the beginning, acting as a sort of security guard and keeping various n'er do wells off of the property.

AJ and Ash: The owner of the farm wanted to study anthro mating practices, so he found a male and female pair of anthro horses to help him out. Unfortunately, Ash was, shall we say, uninterested in AJ, so that study fell flat.

Bessie: A cow anthro who the farm owner has been studying to discover more info about the futanari variant of anthros. Has a very larger than life personality, and does a lot of the heavy lifting around the farm.

Dolly: A meek sheep anthro who came to the farm only a few years ago because she was scared of what the rest of the world was like for those like her.

Buster: The newest furry on the farm. He is a gentle rabbit who loves to cuddle and play.

I'd say yes,but i'm no male.. x.x

Doesn't matter, as long as your character is a male. If you don't want to play as a male, I am willing to let your character be a female.

Oh, okay. For me, I had to scroll down and click "Original Image" on the left column.

This came closest:
http://anthro-tigers.deviantart.com/art/Show-Must-Go-On-video-511456159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom